V1E14

Volume 1 Episode 14

* * *

For some reason, she was proud of that beauty. Oh, is this what a mother feels like? Even if it costs money, she can feel it when she makes cash payments and fattens her character! Even if she became a beggar, her character will not. It's kind of pathetic.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes. Is Lady Arietta here to eat?"

You can't tell, you son of a b*tch?

"Yes."

But she replied politely, pretending to be meek. She must not reveal her true nature here. Without knowing her inner feelings, Yuan responded with a pretty smile. Now she's a little used to his shining smile. Maybe that's why she felt like she could understand a little bit of the guy's thoughts behind his smile.

She still doesn't know much about the eyes or anything like that, but she seemed to have a vague understanding of the thoughts he felt in his actions. Yes, she made him too. He is a black screen, but...

"You look exceptionally pretty today."

...Where the hell is this conversation going?!

After thinking about something else for a while, she was startled by the voice she heard involuntarily, and her eyes widened. She didn't want to catch the eyes of the Emperor, so she simply put on any of her most tacky dresses and came out with only basic makeup. What was he thinking?!

Knowing that Arietta's usual attire when she comes to the Imperial Palace was a gorgeous dress with perfect makeup, she couldn't help but stare at Yuan like he was a madman. Perhaps he himself knew that her reaction was strange, and his perfect smile was always disturbed.

"It's because you seem innocent today, but did I say something wrong?"

No, I'm innocent.

Well, that can be it. She decided to understand Yuan's reaction with the same mind as her universe. Arietta's bare face was more beautiful than innocent. Even her bare face is pretty. She is truly blessed. She omitted this very last word. Well, she doesn't cry anymore even if she is lonely or sad.

"But Sir, why are you here at this hour? What about the meeting?"

Yes, the Emperor is in a meeting, so why are you here, Prime Minister?

Yuan smiled softly at her direct question. She was amazed once again. His smile is truly a national treasure. This sparkling Oppa actually promotes the Emperor's government of terror, arranges all nobles' complaints to go to the Emperor, makes the Emperor isolate politically, and secretly creates a flower garden behind the scenes and joins hands, taking this country one by one from every corner. Was he contemplating eating it all up? That's amazing. She made him, but he really was the best.

"I was well told of the story."

What? For a moment, she pondered. What did she say? In the first place, this bastard, who is the black screen, was hard to see, so Arietta had never met him. It's not a rare item that comes with a certain probability, and it's hard to see him because he might cause her a nosebleed, so was he talking about?

But look at that smile, it's so natural that it's scary.

"I was the one who thinks His Majesty is putting too much pressure on you, but it must have been an irresistible offer..."

She soon knew what Yuan was talking about. So, was he talking about the suggestion of being the Emperor's fiancé?

You told that to Mikhazen, Yuan?