*:・゚ 𝟮𝟴 ༉‧₊❒┊𝗖𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗜𝗻𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 ☰

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

The entire Sanctum Sanctorum shook, vibrating as a result of the effects of what may have been an explosion above or a very hard hit.

"Wong is so gonna kill me," Anya muttered, wondering how she was about to explain all this to the Sorcerer Supreme.

"I need you to get out of here, please," You turned to Bucky immediately, given how the situation was escalating, "With Natalie,"

You caught sight of Natalie slumped against the wall as she pushed her hair back from her face. "Hi, baby!" you gushed at her, not wanting her to alarm or panic your daughter, and walked towards her.

"Mama!" she called you happily, "Ooh, fire," she gasped as Anya sent a blazing ball of inferno towards her opponents.

"Nat," you sighed, shaking your head, and gathered her in your arms, striding back towards Bucky.

"Mama, mama, look," she tapped her pointer finger on the black star-outline of her super suit, which looked a lot like yours.

"Oh yay! We'll be matching!" you egged her on cheerfully and casually stretched a hand behind your daughter's back to send an energy blast to an approaching sorcerer at the far end.

"Matchin' suits!" she raised her hands at her sides enthusiastically, despite the chaos ensuing around you all.

"Nat, baby, listen," you started, "I need you to get out of here, okay? With Dada, obviously," you added, "It's getting dangerous. And I already have to look after Aaron and Mara, since they're not gonna listen to me and go along with you. So, can you please leave this with Bucky and Mrs. Herbert?"  you pressed a long kiss to her cheek and looked at her expectantly in desperation.

Natalie was silent for a few seconds, "'Kay," her shoulders dropped in resignation.

"That's all it took?!" Bucky sputtered in disbelief, "No cookies? No punches? No music?! Just a couple of sweet words—Are you kidding me?!"

"Punches?" you repeated in perplexity, blinking rapidly. 

Natalie only smiled mischievously.

"You missed out on a lot, mom," Mara appeared beside you for a moment, before she hurled a gold energy blast at a man in the distance.

Shortly after, Bucky, Natalie, and Mrs. Herbert escaped through a portal that the latter had summoned to get Bucky's injuries checked and get to safety.

A large explosion went off, tearing apart the room as you, Anya, Aaron, and Mara were all thrown away from each other in different directions.

Limping, you slumped down and took cover behind a tattered table where Anya was.