*:・゚𝟭𝟴 ༉‧₊❒┊𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯 ☰

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

"You told me we'd be coming to a club," you took in your surroundings, "You didn't say strip club!"

Half-naked men and women dressed in skimpy outfits were scattered all over the room, serving their customers while some others gave a lap dance.

"Surprise," Anya jazzed her hands beside her head, "See now why I told you to dress slutty?"

You scowled at her, "I was not expecting this,"

"Hey, it's not my fault that the guy we're after is as horny as a dog in the heat,"

You both continued to walk in, trying to mingle and keeping an eye out for the man in touch with Liana.

Anya wolf-whistled at a shirtless man that had walked past you both, "Oh! Look at that leather pants," she pointed at his ass, "So frickin' snug. Have mercy!" she growled in a way that made you give her a surprised look.

"I am engaged, and I have three children," you said in a sarcastic amused tone, "Five; if you include Sam and Bucky in it,"

"Relax," Anya looped her arm through the bend of your elbow, pulling you through the crowd, "Consider this as a little look-through for your future bachelorette party," she offered, "It's all eye candy and you can pick one for the future party,"

"Well, if you put it that way," you trailed off in thought, "Then, alright," you nodded with a wide smile.

You both noticed how there were securities at nearly every end of the room. Overly wealthy and rich people thirsted over the strippers in front of them, slipping out cash and touching as much as they were allowed to, soaking in the sight into their brains.

Meanwhile, Anya was informing you about Liana, "She was a former Black Widow. When Nat and I took down the Red Room, she was a part of the widows that were under Dreykov's control,"

Your jaw clenched at the mention of Yelena, but then you brushed it off, for now, focusing back on her words.

"After she was a choice. Given freedom, she headed straight to Kamar Taj," Anya carried on, "Eager and innocent to the world outside, she picked up quick on the Mystic Arts. Unfortunately, she was lured in by one of Kaecilius's men and she caved in. Joining the 'cult'," she used her fingers to air-quote, "Although, I thought she was absorbed into the Dark Dimension with Kaecilius," she muttered to herself, "Maybe she escaped,"

You hummed at her words in acknowledgment, "I just don't get one thing,"

"What?"

"Why is she targeting me now? Why not before itself?" you questioned rhetorically, "Unless someone is provoking her,"

"You mean spying on you," Anya prompted.

"Yeah, or like hiring assassins and using their trauma against me," you nodded in approval, "Much like Strucker and Ultron," you grabbed a glass of cranberry juice as a waiter passed by and handed a glass to her, "That's how they sent us against the Avengers in the first place,"

"Us?"

"Me, Wanda," you paused for a moment, swallowing, "And Pietro,"

Anya gave you a sympathetic glance, but then something far behind your back caught her attention.

"See," she jerked her head to gesture behind you, "That's our guy,"

You followed her line of sight to the man who had entered the men's restroom, downing the rest of the juice in one gulp, "Copy that,"

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

You were able to put the security guards within your range in a short trance, giving you enough time to follow the man to the restroom.

Now, Anya had the man restrained in orange strings and pinned to the wall behind while you held a ring of green around his neck threateningly.

The man had been easy to get control of, but put quite the struggle, which resulted in breaking the porcelain basin of the restroom. He was giving you both a tough time in opening up about Liana's plan, which angered you both to an extent.

"You can kill me if you have to," the man glared at you two.

"Nah, there's no fun in that," you shook your head.

"So, spill the beans," Anya crouched to pick up a sharp shard of porcelain piece, placing it by the tip on his bruised thigh.

The man scoffed at her, "You don't have the guts,"

"Oh yeah?" Anya retaliated in challenge.

The man groaned out in pain as the porcelain shard dug into his bruise, a drop of blood sprouting and trickling down the side of his leg.

"What's her plan?" Anya applied more pressure, causing him to writhe against the wall.

"To finish what Kaecelius started," the man gritted his teeth together in pain, "And handle her," he nodded his head towards you.

Anya's expression cleared into a more worried one, "Oh God,"

You let the ring of green disappear from the man's neck, "Why? What is it?"

"She's gathering the followers of Kaecilius again,"

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦