*:・゚ 𝟯𝟭 ༉‧₊❒┊ 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗢𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲☰

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

You and Bucky hurried over towards the room and burst into it, anxiety and adrenaline rushing through your veins.

There was a large star portal open in the air opposite you, and Aaron, Mara, and Natalie were all about to be sucked into it as they screamed in fear.

A strong force threw Bucky off his feet, but you somehow managed to stand your ground with your powers.

"Mom!"

You heard Aaron and Mara cry out and you tried to reach out to them, but whatever was holding you back was too strong. Or equally as strong as yourself.

Grunting in effort, you held up a large growing energy of green between your palms and thrust it forward into the air to fight against whatever was in front of you.

But just before the green energy could cause any impact, the purple cracks vanished into thin air and the bright star portal closed into nothing.

When Aaron, Mara, and Natalie weren't there in front of you, you felt your entire world collapse around you. A ringing noise filled your head as your heart thumped in your ears.

"No, no, no, no," you fell to your knees, muttering under your breath, "I want them back. I want them back,"

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦