*:・゚𝟮𝟮 ༉‧₊❒┊ 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀☰

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

Sam was quick to get to the mansion since Mara had told Aaron to portal him there due to Natalie's chaotic flurry of super abilities.

Sam, Bucky, Mara, and Aaron stood behind the couch, while Natalie was on the couch, watching her cartoon on the TV as she cuddled into her soft toy.

"What were we thinking naming her after Natasha?" Bucky muttered, dragging a hand down his face, "We were manifesting trouble,"

"Agreed," Sam nodded, watching Natalie closely, "She seems fine to me. How long has this been going on for, by the way?"

"Since Y/N left,"

"I assume Y/N knows about Nat's situation?"

"You joking right?" Bucky scoffed at him, "I can't tell about this when she's out there, cleaning her mess. She has enough on her plate already," he rasped, "I have to do my part, so she can do her part and ultimately we can do our respective parts and go home!" he snarled, clenching his teeth together. 

"Yeah, yeah, I get it, man, I get it," Sam shrugged Bucky's hand off of him, "When was the last time you slept?"

"I don't know. Are you supposed to keep track of it? Sleep is overrated anyway," Bucky waved him off, "And she's my baby, okay?" he nodded towards Natalie by the couch, "I gotta take care of her,"

"But you have it under control, right?"

They all turned when they heard Natalie whine. She had dropped the TV remote between two couches. She leaned down to pick it, but then she disappeared into the air with a sliver aura.

"What the—" Sam spluttered.

"Watch this," Bucky walked over to the kitchen and picked up the cookie jar. He pulled out a piece and held it up in the air with his metal hand.

The second he held it up, Natalie appeared in front of her father. She was seated on Bucky's arm, legs dangling on each side of the vibranium appendage and she leaned back into her father's chest and took the cookie from him.

Bucky adjusted her in his hold so that he was carrying her properly.

"Holy—" Sam blinked at the scene in front of his eyes, "So, she can still see and hear you—"

"—when she's in between space and time," Bucky finished, "Yeah," he set her down on the counter in front of him and he held the cookie jar.

"Wow, that is wild! And not—"

"—not like our other kids. Nope. Totally random powers, unrelated to each other,"

 "That is one freaky baby," Sam commented out loud.

"Hey, that's my daughter you're talking about," Bucky defended weakly, half agreeing with him, and half tired to speak at all.

"I'm not wrong though," Sam crossed his muscular arms, "Your kids are freaky,"

"Ahem," Mara fake coughed from behind him.

"Excuse me," Aaron raised his eyebrows to his hairline in offence.

Wincing in mild embarrassment, Sam slowly turned to face them, "I love you guys,"

 Aaron scoffed, walking away from him, "Save it, flappy bird,"

The man blinked at the nickname.

"See, now I get why Dad spites you," Mara nodded as though to make a mental note to herself.

"It's like Y/N never left," Sam remarked grimly, gesturing a hand at your children.

Natalie made grabby hands towards her father silently asking for another cookie.

"And now what? Is it all gonna be good?" Sam questioned, seeing how impatient Natalie was getting.

"You would think, wouldn't you?" Bucky let out a bitter chuckle, "Obviously, I can't keep giving her cookies, can I?!"

"Nah-uh," Natalie mumbled, her lips twisting into a frown as her eyebrows scrunched.

"But if I refuse," Bucky closed his eyes, waiting for his daughter to react in the exact way he knew she would.

Sam looked from Bucky to Natalie as the three-year-old began growling in anger under her breath.

The next second, Natalie teleported out of sight.

"Wait—Where did she—" Sam began looking out for her, "Oh my god!" he gasped when Natalie appeared in front of Bucky and tried to get the jar from him. And then she disappeared again when he was too strong for her.

"No—Nat—" Bucky held the jar away from her reach, merely one move away from her only because of his super senses.

Soon enough, Natalie started to jump rapidly and teleported around her room, reaching for the cookie jar.

"No! Nat! No! More! Cookies!" Bucky yelled strictly, "No biting Dada! Ow!"

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

Aaron had distracted Natalie by making orange sparks erupt from his fingers while Mara would hold up a little gold energy ball every now and then.

 Bucky was Sam were on the other couch with a ghastly look, leaning back in their seats with hopelessness written over their faces.

Bucky was icing a bruise on his cheek, which was a result of Natalie punching him when he refused to give her more cookies.

Sam patted his back, "Looks like Y/N passed down her anger issues, huh?"

Bucky slowly turned to face him, glaring at him through his eyelashes.

"Not the time, got it," he nodded with a grimace.

"I think I just need a lil bit of 'me' time,"

"You need a total reset of your cyborg system, Buck," Sam remarked, "And a lot more than 'me' time,"

"What about, Natalie, though?"

"I know someone who'll be up for the job," he uttered, "We'll just need to twist the right gears and press the right buttons. You need some special outside-the-box help,"

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦