*:・゚ 𝟯𝟯 ༉‧₊❒┊ 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻☰

╭══• 𝖥𝖾𝗐 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 •══╮

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

Wanda came to a stop at the threshold of the house eyes taking in the dark aura of the house. It reminded her of the basement of Agatha Harkness.

Worried for you, she rolled her shoulders back and her Scarlet Witch attire appeared over her clothes with a red shimmer.

She flicked her hand at her side, gathering red mists in her hold and twisted the door knob. Kicking the door open, she stepped into the house.

Everything was a mess. The dining table was turned upside down and the chairs were clattered about carelessly. Cutlery and utensils were broken apart and shattered on the

A green blast emerged from her side, knocking her over to the table beside and Wanda caught onto the edges of it for support.

"Y/N!" Wanda spoke your name wearily, turning in the direction the green blast had hit her from.

You were in your Sage Witch attire from head to toe. Your eyes were glowing green, but they were also dazed and unfocused. You were not in control of your actions.

Not too far away, the Darkhold was open and levitated in the air; Green mists swirled over it ominously.

"Oh," Understanding washed over the redhead.

Catching both your arms, Wanda slammed you back to the wall behind you, trapping you under her.

"Snap out of it, Y/N!" Wanda grunted, struggling to hold you down.

Yelling incoherently, you kicked her side and pushed her off of yourself, throwing her to the ground in front of you.

You began to form a sphere of raging energy of green between your palms and Wanda mimicked your actions.

The green and red energy blasts met in the middle. Both you and Wanda were thrown back away from each at the impact.

You blinked, shaking your head, "What happened?" you groaned, watching Wanda cluelessly, "How did you—What—When did you get here?"

"You're using the Dark Hold too much," Wanda stated, "You're getting possessed by it,"

"No shit," you deadpanned, blinking swiftly, cradling the side of your head with your palm, "It helps me see," you leaned back against the wall behind you.

"See what?"

"See through things that I missed. I can use it to go back in time and see what happened in my astral form," you paused grimly, "Through the Dark Dimension. My presence doesn't affect the event. I'm almost like a ghost,"

Wanda's expression cleared, "Arcane Sorcery,"

"Only a sliver of it," You clarified, "It's a wider concept. This time," you inhaled, "I think I went too far,"

"No shit," Wanda retorted, repeating your words, earning herself an unpleased look from you. She morphed her suit into the casual clothes she had arrived in initially.

"Ever since—" you stopped yourself, "—Ever since I lost them. I can't- I don't even know what to do. It's like I'm drowning with an anchor tied to my leg,"

"I've been there," Wanda wrapped an arm around your shoulder, "I still am,"

You gasped as a series of events appeared in front of your eyes:

Strange casting a spell. The borders of the multiverse diminishing. Intruders from other universes arrived through the purple cracks in the sky.  A ring of runes surrounded the sorcerer as he cast the spell.

You snapped your eyes open, breathing heavily.

Wanda rushed to your side at once, "What is it?" she helped you stand up.

Your brows furrowed, "Strange,"

"What 'Strange'?"

"Stephen," you ran your tongue over your teeth, "I feel like he has something to do with this. I just saw it now. He cast a spell. Runes,"

"Well," Wanda's casual attire transformed into her Scarlet Witch attire with a shimmer of red, "That's convenient,"

"How so?"

The corner of the redhead's lips tugged ever so lightly into a smirk, "'Cause I know exactly how to lure him to us,"

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

FINALLY! TO THE MADNESS PART! ( ノ ¬‿¬)ノ

Well, it was all sunshine, and rainbows and cupcakes till now, right? But not anymore. 

Back to being a traumatized bipolar witch who lost too many people.

MVOM part will be related to the 'POSSIBILITIES' BOOK.

Grab your tissues and icecreams, loves. This one's gonna hurt( ̄︶ ̄) 

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦