*:・゚𝟬𝟵 ༉‧₊❒┊ 𝗔𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝗹'𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 ☰

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

"Y/N?" Bucky murmured groggily and shook your shoulder to wake you up, "Y/N?"

He had dropped off Aaron at school and returned to find you sleeping, even though it was 10 am. Miserably failing to get you out of bed, he eventually gave up and slipped under the covers next to you.

"Doll?"

"What?" you asked, not bothering to open your eyes and turn to him as you laid on the bed with your back to him, covers pulled up to your neck.

"Your phone's ringing,"

Groaning, you patted your hand blindly on the bedside table until it fell on a flat, vibrating screen. You grabbed it and squinted your eyes against its bright screen. It was an unknown number. Assuming it might have been Wanda, you answered lazily, "Hey Andie," you dragged the word sleepily.

"Ms. L/N, this is Aaron's principal, Henry Walters," came a calm yet frustrated voice from the other end.

"Oh, er, hello sir," You jolted up to sit, clearing your throat in embarrassment.

Bucky laughed into the pillow, earning a smack to his arm from you.

He wrapped his arm around your body and pulled you closer to him, nuzzling into your waist. 

"How can I help you?" you asked running a hand through Bucky's hair and he hummed in contentment.

"I would like you to come down to the school, we need to have a serious discussion about your son, Aaron. He was caught in a fight with his classmates Jack Ryder and Mason Jones,"

"What? Is he alright?" you frowned in worry.

"I'd rather discuss it here, Ms. L/N."

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

You walked towards the principal's office and saw Axel Park, Aaron's best friend, standing outside with the strap of his bag hanging on his shoulder loosely and kept fiddling with his fingers.

"Hey Axel," you waved at him and he returned it, quite anxiously.

"I'm guessing Aaron's already inside," you nodded towards the varnished brown door with a large plaque labeled 'PRINCIPAL'.

"Yeah," Axel nodded with a sheepish smile.

You knocked on the principal's office door twice and a voice acknowledged, "Come in."

You swung the door open inwards and stepped into the room. When you closed it and turned around, your jaw went slack.

Two boys, undoubtedly Aaron's classmates, were badly bleeding and bruised, standing next to their parents who looked like they could breathe fire.