*:・゚𝟭𝟵 ༉‧₊❒┊ 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗪𝗶𝗱𝗼𝘄 ☰

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

"Gonna drop by my old place to see if I have anything on Liana," Anya said as she led you up the stairs of the apartment you were in.

You both had changed out of your uncomfortably revealing clothes into much more comfortable ones.

"This is Nat's old place," You recognized the door of the flat you both had come to a stop in front of.

"And now it's mine," Anya clarified, "The keys—wait—" she began to pat her pockets, searching for them, but failing, "—where are they?"

You threw the keys in the air and caught them in your palm, walking past her without a word.

Anya glared at your back, a small smile threatening to tug at her lips as the situation reminded her of Natasha, "Ах, сука," she grumbled at your back. (Translation: Ah, bitch)

"Не занимайте слишком много времени," you called out to her. (Translation: Don't take too long)

"How'd you know Russian?"

"Nat taught me all the curse words," you snickered, "And Bucky too. So eventually, I started to pick up on it and learned,"

Anya opened an orange portal behind her, turning to face you to bid you farewell and informing you that she'd be back soon with the necessary information.

You opened the door with the keys and walked in, shutting and locking the door with your powers.

You headed towards the kitchen at once, opening the fridge to grab a bottle of water. Your back straightened when you heard feeble sounds of boots clicking against the floor.

"I knew you'd come here," a familiar thick-accented voice spoke up from the other end of the room.

Out of instinct, you hovered a knife from the stand nearby with green mists and made it shoot towards the voice, stopping right in front of the person's forehead.

The brightness of the green mist lit up the intruder's face to show a similar smug face.

Yelena Belova.

"Cool," she muttered, tapping the knife to the side with her finger, which was still levitated with green mists.

"No shit," you deadpanned, lowering your hand and letting the knife clatter on a table in between.

"So, you are magical, after all?" the blonde asked you.

"And what about it?" you retorted, leaning back on the counter behind you with crossed arms.

Yelena shook her head at you, "You were a good liar for a member of the Earth's mightiest hero, I'll give you that,"

"Lena," you pretended to be surprised, "Yelena Belova, to be precise,"