*:・゚𝟰𝟵 ༉‧₊❒┊𝗕𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ☰

WARNING: Mentions of mature content (but not smut), Nudity (?), Angst, Depressing thoughts, Relapsing, and Mention of alcohol

📍GREENWOOD HEIGHTS, BROOKLYN

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

After returning to back home, you called Bucky reluctantly and let him know about the recent events. But you had left him a message because he hadn't picked up your call.

The part where he was mind controlled threw him off guard and he couldn't even look at you in the eye. It wasn't that he was mad at you. He was confused. Conflicted. He didn't know whom to blame and was stuck with his thoughts.

But both you and Bucky made sure to be civil around the kids, not wanting to worry them. You doubted Mara was suspicious about you both due to her telekinetic abilities, but she didn't bring it up.

Otherwise, you and Bucky barely spoke to each other. You needed time to process Wanda's death, and he needed time to process everything that had happened after he left. And the man incident of how he was made to leave.

Despite it being 3 AM, Bucky was wide awake when he found out that you weren't on your side of the bed. Worried, he pushed the covers off of himself and walked out of the room, making his way toward the kitchen.

Bucky let out a breath he had been holding when he saw your form by the window on the side of the kitchen that was closer to the backyard.

You turned around when you noticed him, "Hey, pretty boy," you slurred.

Alarms went off in Bucky's head, "No," he frowned, "Y/N. Did you relapse?"

"Nope. it's just peach juice and champagne," you shrugged weakly.

"You're drunk," he concluded.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it," your lips quivered, "It was getting too much to handle. I couldn't— I can't,"

"Hey, hey," he rushed towards you at once, taking the glass from your grip and setting it aside.

From one point of view, it was toxic and twisted; the way he'd cover up for your mistakes and be there to piece you back together. No matter how much blood stained your hands, he was always there by your side. 

From another point of view, it was endearing. Touching. To be loved like that. To have someone to hold you and love you, no matter what you do. Even though your actions were murderous. Even after knowing how worse you could get.

Bucky couldn't blame you; the DarkHold had corrupted your heart. Manipulated your interest and goals and guided you to a dark path.

"I'm fine," Your eyes were droopy. Tired. Done with the dramatics fate had pulled in your life.