*:・゚𝟬𝟲 ༉‧₊❒┊𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 ☰

1 MONTH LATER

1 MONTH LATER

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

You were seated on the edge of the bed, bouncing a knee anxiously.  Bucky was seated on a desk table, repairing Steve's old record player, which you and Natasha had brought together before the Sokovian Accords.

Anya had taken Aaron to the Sanctum, to help him practice and control his powers.

Sam was in the living room, taking care of Mara and spending time with her, using the excuse of being her 'godfather'. You didn't mind, you thought it was sweet. But Bucky wasn't pleased. He was worried that Sam may steal his daughter's affection from him.

Recently, you had been experiencing the symptoms of pregnancy all over again— nausea, mood swings, throwing up, fatigue.

And after telling Bucky about it, you had told him to go get the tests and you had taken them— now, you were waiting for the results, fidgeting in your place.

Bucky looked up at you from the table, setting down the screwdriver he had in his hand, "Doll, you need to stop worrying so much,"

"Oh yeah, sure, why didn't I think of that? Thanks, honey," you gave him a sarcastic smile, "I'm worried, I'm scared, I'm—spiraling into this mix of emotions—Ugh!" you rambled, dragging a hand down your face and you got up to your feet.

"We didn't plan on adopting. But we did good with Aaron," Bucky pointed out, "We didn't plan on having Mara. But we are doing good," he leaned back on the chair.

You raised your shoulders in a shrug, "We didn't plan for this baby either,"

Bucky scrunched his eyebrows in thought as he stared at the ceiling, "Well,"

"You sneaky bastard!" you gasped, as you walked past him, flicking his forehead on your way, "And you didn't even tell me!" you spun around to face him, leaning your back against the wall.

Bucky yelled out and placed a hand on his forehead, "Don't flick me!" he rubbed the spot, "But yeah," he shrugged with a nod, "I didn't know if it would actually get you pregnant this soon. I wanted to talk to you about it before I did, but then—" he trailed off and gestured at the pregnancy test on the bedside table.

The overlapping noises of Sam's voice along with Mara's giggles and incoherent babbles reached your ears, "No, no, no," Sam uttered as low as possible to his goddaughter, "Say—"

"Sam!" you closed your eyes with a sigh, "You can't make Mara call Bucky 'grandpa' again!" you raised your voice to that the man in the living room so that he would be able to hear you.

"Fine!" Sam yelled back in return grumpily like a child being scolded, "And whatever nasty business you two are doing, or about to do—Please don't. I'd like a fair warning beforehand so that I can wax both my ears and Mara's ears shut,"