*:・ 𝟱𝟰 ༉‧₊❒┊𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 ☰

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

Scott had called you and you both had caught up with each other on things. Somehow, he had gained knowledge of your incident and tried to talk about it. But given how you seemed to be affected by it, he brushed it off and apologized several times, calling himself "stupid" multiple times for bringing it up, even after you told him to not bother about it.

"So, when do I get to meet up with your kids," Scott asked eagerly, "Cassie has been asking about you for a while now,"

"They're away on a trip," you smiled in reply.

Bucky was in the kitchen, scouring around for snacks, "What the shit. There's literally nothing—"

"Shit?" another voice repeated.

Bucky froze at Natalie's voice and slowly turned around, "Oh, don't say that word. Only Mama uses that word. It belongs to her," 

"Hmm," she pouted her lips together, "Whatchu doin'?"

"Got some important shit to do," he jabbed his thumb at the cabinet behind him.

Nat screwed her face in such a way that she looked awfully familiar to you.

"Stuff. I mean stuff," he corrected himself, raising his hands at his sides in surrender.

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

Bucky had gone out to pick up Mara and Aaron from New Asgard while you and Natalie were left alone at the house. You were in the kitchen by the fridge when you heard your phone ring from the couch next to Natalie. 

"Nat," you called your daughter, "Do you mind getting that for me?"

"On it," Natalie answered the call with a sloppy swipe and pressed the phone against her ear, "Hello, Mama's phone,"

You watched her in amusement, not caring who was on the other end of the phone since only the members of the Avengers and other close people had your number.

"Who's that?" you questioned, sitting on the couch next to her.

"Some yelala bel-bel person," Natalie shrugged lazily, unbothered.

Now you were genuinely confused, "Bel-bel?" you took the phone from her and spoke, "Hello?"

"How's the soon-to-be Mrs. Barnes doing?" Yelena questioned. It was as though she was trying not to laugh.

Yelena Belova had become yelala bel-bel.

"Trying to be alright," you sighed, "How're you? So, Bel-bel is your new name, huh?" you teased lightly, "Perhaps a new cover name you could use in one of your 'assignments'?"

"I don't care," Yelena scoffed, "I'm gonna use the name Bel-Bel. I swear,"

"One sec," you told her, "Nat, come say hi to Auntie," you called for her when she wasn't within your sight.