ミ⚝ 𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 #1 ⚝ 彡

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

Several weeks passed after the incident in Mount Wundagore and Sageforte and now Stephen and Anya were walking down the street of New York.

"Doctor Strange, Master Shoastakov," a drawling feminine voice called them.

The two turned around to be met with a sorceress with straight white hair and pale skin with sunken cheeks. She was wearing a purple sorceress outfit that reached her ankles.

She strode towards them in a couple of steps, thrust her hand to the side to summon a wide dagger in her grip, "You guys and the Sage Witch caused an incursion. And we're gonna fix it,"

She flicked the weapon in the air in front of her, creating a rip that opened into the Dark Dimension. All around them, people screamed and shouted in fear, taking several steps away from the rip in the air.

Anya and Stephen strode forward toward the sorceress. The Sorceress Supreme summoned her combat outfit while Stephen whipped out the scarf around him and transformed it into the Cloak of Levitation.

"Unless you're afraid," the sorceress added mockingly.

"Not in the least," Stephen replied.

A third eye opened on Stephen's forehead while black mists crawled over Anya's arms and settled over her skin as though they were ancient tattoos.

With one defiant look ahead, the three leaped into the Dark Dimension, ready to take over whatever was waiting for them. 

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦