Chapter 58

Chapter 58 - Trip to the Zoo (3)

Having said that, Chi Cheng waved his arm just like the other couples there.

Chi Ying paused for a second and finally decided against telling Chi Cheng that they were not a couple.

She didn't want to dampen his excitement and passion.

When the camera stopped moving, the screen locked onto a young couple. The boy had a doting look on him and the girl covered up her face with her palms shyly.

The host cheered with the audiences, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Under the camera, the boy worked up his courage, puffed up his lips, turned his head and leaned in to kiss the girl next to him.

Chi Ying quickly reached out to cover Chi Cheng's eyes but Chi Cheng beat her to it by planting a kiss forcefully on her cheeks. His voice was sweet like it has been coated with honey, "Mommy, I love you."

His words give Chi Ying a tingling feeling in her heart as well as a feeling of being washed over by a warm sensation. She kissed him back tenderly, smiled lightly and said, "Mommy loves you too."

After the dolphin show was over and the crowd has thinned out. Chi Ying did not rush to leave the venue but walked over to the side of the pool while holding Chi Cheng's hand. She wanted to see if she could get him a chance to have a picture taken with a dolphin.

When Chi Cheng saw the tall and strong trainer standing in front of him, he suddenly got an idea and started before his mother did. "Hi Uncle. This is my Mommy. I love her a lot. The same way the big brother loves the big sister earlier."

He tugged at the corner of the trainer's shirt and pleaded sincerely, "Can we please have a photo with a dolphin?"

The trainer turned around and met the sincere look on Chi Cheng's face. He was pleased. It wasn't everyday when he saw a kid this pretty. His large eyes looked like black agate stones and his cheeks white and plump and looked like they were filled with water. His features, too, were very attractive. He was prettier than a interracial baby.

And the young woman standing behind him had a tender and peaceful smile. Her eyes were curved like an upside-down moon. When they two of them stood next to each other, they looked like a mother and son couple who had just walked out of a drawing. He was dazed for a little bit just looking at them.

Seeing that the big uncle was dazed, Chi Ching continued to plead. "My mommy is always busy working and we rarely have the opportunity to come look at dolphins. Can you please help us out?"

The trainer recollected himself and smiled. "Okay, follow me."

Chi Cheng smiled too. "Thank you, uncle."

The trainer blew into his whistle and a dolphin swam over from a far and leapt into the air when it got close to them. Its body formed a beautiful arch in the air.

Chi Cheng formed a megaphone around his mouth with his hands and cried out, "You are so awesome!!"

The dolphin let out a cry as well as if to respond this his call. It swam over to Chi Cheng before Chi Cheng even had time to get excited over it.

The dolphin was much bigger than he had imagined and Chi Cheng was a bit nervous.

The trainer smiled and said, "You can touch him."

Chi Cheng hesitantly reached out his hand and carefully touched the dolphin. "Hi, my name is Chi Cheng."

The dolphin was particularly docile. Chi Cheng became more excited and quickly introduced for him. "And she is my Mommy."

The photographer lifted up his camera.

The water in the pool was azure blue. A little boy playing with the dolphin and a young and pretty woman standing next to them, looking at them with a tender and loving look. The photographer looked at the picture that he had just taken. He felt a sense of warmth in his heart. The picture seemed to have perfectly depicted the saying of "time of our lives."