Chapter 74

Chapter 74 - The Green Sun (3)       

Tonight was the first time the filming crew got together for dinner.

Chi Ying removed her makeup and applied her usual lipstick. Her temperament was very different from when she was filming.

Her skin was pure and white like white jade, her cherry-blossom eyes profound and gentle. She's young and pure, but her beauty was dazzling.

Those in the filming crew could no longer overlook her – the one who was able to stunned everyone with her acting skill.

Even when she was just sitting there, she'd attract plenty of attention from those around her. There was affection from the other gender along with jealousy from her own gender.

Dinner ended quickly.

Most of those on the filming crew had their own little groups. Chi Ying didn't even have an assistant. On their way back, Gu YuanChen suggested to walk with her.

There wouldn't be too much rumors within the group. Gu YuanChen's style and personality could withstand any kind of public opinions or attacks.

The tourist area wasn't as dark as any other remote areas. There was an old town at the foothill and the night life on the streets was pretty lively.

There were a lot of people on the streets. Some were local residents and others were tourists.

There was a light floral scent on the street and Gu YuanChen and Chi Ying walked side by side under all sorts of lights and shadows.

They haven't known each other for very long and really didn't know each other too well. But Chi Ying was a professional actress and Gu YuanChen a professional director. They had a lot in common and a lot to talk about. Even when it fell silent between them from time to time, it wasn't too awkward.

Gu YuanChen silently glanced over Chi Ying's side profile. Amidst the lights and shadows, her pale and clean face was very attractive. She has the ability to soften people.

At the same time, Gu YuanChen suddenly remember the day of the audition and the pair of grey eyes on Chi Ying.

Gu YuanChen could tell that Chi Ying has a story behind her. He was very curious of her past but, after his Adam's apple vibrated a few times, he finally wasn't able to bring himself to asking the question.

They walked and stopped on their way and stopped in front of little booths from time to time. When they were in front of a stall that sold sachets, Gu YuanChen went to the bathroom, leaving Chi Ying waiting for him at the same spot.

Chi Ying looked down and started studying the delicate sachets.

Photo: Sachet

Source:

Under the soft lights of the night, every thing looked tender and romantic. The floral smell in the air washed away all tiredness.

After stopping there for a little bit, Chi Ying turned around.

With a loud "BANG!", she slammed into a chest with a refreshing smell.

"Why..." are you standing here and waited for me to bump into you?

Annoyed, Chi Ying looked up and saw Lu JingYan looked down at her from above. Unlike his usual suits, Lu JingYan was in casual clothes today. He was tall and handsome as usual. His collar opened slightly and a hint of the delicate outline of his collarbones could be seen.

His chin was tensed and his lips slightly pale. He was looking at her with an intensity that could see through her soul.

Chi Ying's back was stiff. Recalling their last conversation, she felt awkward and at loss of words all of a sudden.

Lu JingYan's tall and large body blocked her way.

Chi Ying had nowhere to go. Her dark eyelashes trembled slightly and her eyes were steamy. The tender lights casted on her porcelain white cheeks creating layers of shadows on her. She was quiet but her beauty was stunning.

Lu JingYan continued to look at her.

Chi Ying said softly, "... Boss Lu, what's the matter?" She had just drank some champagne not too long ago and her throat was moist. Her voice, on the other hand, was dry, as though it did not belong to her.

"Come with me." Lu JingYan grabbed Chi Ying's waist, not caring that Chi Ying was distant to him.