Chapter 15

When Jin woke up he was confused. The room he was in wasn't familiar and he thought it meant the worst. He was with his old husband again just in a new house. His breathing become heavy while he stood up. He walked to the door carefully and quietly. As he cracked open the door he saw Jungkook and he rushed out to grab his puppy and hug him. Jungkook hugged back but was a little confused.
"Eomma, is everything OK? Why are you shaking so badly?" asked the young alpha gently. "Did Namjoon do anyrhing to you? If yes, I'm going to kill him!"
"Namjoon?" asked Jin as he pulled back to look into JK's eyes. "Aren't we with...?"
"No, we're at Namjoon's he just told me to stay in my room while I am in rut." shough Jungkook and smiled at his mother.
"Oh, puppy... your rut is here? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" asked Jin while he grabbed his puppy's shoulder and lead him to the room where his name was writen on the door. "Just text me if you need anything..."
"Actually, I need to ask you to do something for me..." said Kookie quietly. Jin stopped and looked back at his puppy.
"Go on!" said Jin with a cute smile on his face.
"But please don't be mad at me.. " said JK while he looked at the floor.
"C'mon it can't be that bad." smirked Jin at his son. JK always acted like he killed someone if he was embarassed.
"So I... almost forced him to have sex with me." said JK quietly. "He was trembling and he was so afraid of me. And now that I don't feel his scent I feel so bad. So could you please talk to him? He went into his room."
"It's OK, it happens when you're mated and your rut is close, but please try to be more patient and careful around your mate. I know you didn't do it on purpose but after your rut you need to apologise. You know I was in a situation like this before and you wouldn' t understand how does this feels for an omega. You get a command to do something that you're not ready for and you need to fight your own mind and body to not obey to this command. You say that person's other side as he or she tells you the command and you really need to think about it after you fought against the command. You think about what other things would he make you do even if you don't want to do it. Even if wasn't on purpose you're scared around the alpha that gives you a command. Please, think about it how would it feel for you." said Jin gently and hugged his son again. "I'll go and talk to him."
"Thank you, Eomma." said JK as his mother exited his room. The young alpha was really grateful to have Jin as his mom. He always understood him and made him understood what others felt in that situation. JK was really angry with himself and he was really grateful for Namjoon. He stopped him before he could do something stupid.
As Jin walked to Taehyung's door he felt like he would pass out in any minute. He felt like he was living the forced commands that his father gave him again and again. He knocked and opened the door. It wasn't locked.
"Hyung, I'm OK, don't worry. I know he didn't do it on purpose but thank you for stepping in tho." said Taehyung. He was on his bed, under the covers.
"I'm Jin. Can I talk to you for a second?" asked Jin gently as he closed the door and locked it. Taehyung sat up and he looked at the older omega. They both were pale and Jin shook a little as Tae looked at him directly.
"Mrs. Jeon? Is there something wrong?" asked the younger omega and he scooted to the right side of the bed. He patted it as an offer for the other omega to sit right next to him.
"I'm sorry about my son." said Jin quietly while looking at his own hands. He was nervously playing with them. "I was in a situation like that before. I had to learn to fight against the commands after I was pregnant. My father wanted me to kill him and I learned how to fight against the commands. I know how hard it is and I'm sorry that you needed to fight against his command. I know what he did would be unforgiveable if your brother wouldn't stepped in and that's totally OK if you're not OK, but you need to be honest." shough Jin and looked into the younger omega's eyes. "Are you OK with us around you or should we keep our distance from you for a while."
"Mrs. Jeon... I-" Taehyung wanted to calm the other omega down. He felt how distressed he was.
"It's OK if you don't want us around  we can leave until you'll be comfortable." said the other omega with trembling voice.
"I don't want you to to leave. I love your son, he's my mate, I can forgive him everything." said Taehyung as he grabbed Jin's hands. "Don't worry, I don't feel unconfortable with you two around actually I feel safe."
"You don't have to forgive him immediately, but I'm really thankful for your forgiveness." said Jin with a smile on his face. He was crying and laughing at the same time. Taehyung moved quickly to hug the other omega. They were calm finally while they hugged. They felt safe and didn''t even noticed that Namjoon was knocking at the door.