Chapter 3

That alpha was alcoholic and drug addicted... he didn't even know what he did to our precious Jin. He was taller than the omega and he was much more stronger. Do you want to know the alpha's name? Well, his name is Kim Namjoon... he isn't a high school student, because he quited the school and started to work. His family was as poor as the church's mouse and that's the matter why he is like this. Namjoon always was a clever guy, but where he worked nobody liked the clever guys. They just wanted you to shut up and do what they want... and because of this Namjoon started to drink alcohol and taking drugs. Without these things he wasn't able to shut his mouth. He was working for a company who fake branded stuff and sell them less money and someday they had to drive their bosses bitches where they wanted to go, the worst thing of his job was when he had to kill pregnant omegas. Maybe this is why he threated that omega like a stupid slut... it was because of his job.

"Namjoon!" smiled one of his colleague. "I heard that you went crazy and raped a bitchy omega..."

"What the fuck are you talking about, you bastard?!" asked Namjoon while he grabbed a glass of soju and he drank it.

"Well, Seojun saw how hard you fucked him... he said that omega even bled too." started to laugh that man and he didn't even notice how disgusted was Namjoon. He was disgusted because what he did. His mum was an omega too so he didn't want to treat the omegas like this.

"We have to stop talking about this shit and go to work!" said Namjoon and he drank another glass of soju.

Well, Jin wasn't alright because his dad wanted to kill his cutie pie, but anytime he heard about it he thought he should do what his dad said. The man who wanted to marry our Jin is one of the richest people in South Korea... his name is Jeong Jungho and there is a problem with him... just one... he old as fuck! He was about his 70s and he wanted to marry a 19-year-old male omega. Is there anyone on this world who would think that when he/she looks at as 'Oh, what a beautiful couple'? Well, I don't think so...

"So, my son... when will you kill that lil' monster inside you?" asked Namjung like he was just asked 'how was your day?'.

"I won't kill him. He is my lil' puppy." said Jin while he started to eat cucumber with peanut butter. "So don't even think about it."

"You have to marry Jungho." said Namjung while he throw his newspaper away.

"Well, if he want to marry me that badly then he have to accept me with my lil' puppy." said Jin and he stood up from his chair. " I don't want to marry an old man who want to kill this innocent thing..."

"I will talk to him." said Namjung with a big smile. "He can be here in any minute."

"Do whatever you want." said Jin and he went upstairs. After a few minutes Mr. Jeong arrived.

"Hello, my old friend." said Namjung with a bright smile on his face. "My son is upstairs would you like to meet with him?"

"No, my dear friend." said Mr. Jeong. "I wanted to talk about the marrige... I don't think so I can do that. I am too old for him and maybe he would be disgusted when I want to breed him."

"Well, my old friend... you have lucky." said with a bigger smile Namjung. "A bastard raped my son, so he is pregnant now... you don't have to breed him."

"How disrespectful nowadays the alphas to the omegas..." started to complain Mr. Jeong. "Is our lil' angel alright?"

"Well, he has nightmares, but they will disappear as the times go." said Namjung. "So do you want him?"

"Yes, and I will be very kind with him." said Mr. Jeong while he stared at the stairs. "I think I would like to meet him."

"Just a minute, my old friend." said Namjung, while he started to go upstairs. When he reached his son's room he knocked at the room but there was no answer. He just did this because he wanted to be polite so he opened the door. Jin was laying on the bed and he sweated so badly. "My son, are you okay?"

"It hurts." said Jin and his dad already knew... something was going on with that baby.

"Okay, keep calm..." said Namjung while he started to call the doctor, their doctor. "Doc, come over, there is something wrong with my son. Come, quickly!"

"Appa..." Jin started to cry. He felt like his lil' puppy was about to die and he felt so much pain... even more than that night. "It hurts... the lil' puppy is going to die... my lil' puppy..."

"Everything will be fine, my son... just stop crying... the doc is on his way." said Namjung and he acted like he was calm, because he wanted to calm his son down. He knew how much pain is his son feel, Jin's mother lost a lot of puppies because of the stress and he was next to his wife. "You have to stop crying or your puppy will die... you have to be calm."

"Please, Appa, do something, anything!" said Jin while he tried to calm down. His father started to sing that song what his wife always sang to their son.

"Wandering child of the earth,do you know just how much you're worth? You have walked this path since your birth, you were destined for more. There are those who'll tell you you're wrong, they will try to to silence your song, but right here is where you belong, so don't search anymore..." when Namjung started to sing the old song his son became calm and he started to sing along while the doctor arrived. "You will be alright, my son..."

"Thank you, thank you, Appa..." said Jin with a grateful smile on his face. Namjung never sang this song since his wife died, but he knew Jin needed this song right now.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part too, have a nice day! I hope your 1st school day was good, because mine was awful.😅😅😅