Chapter 11

Taehyung was sitting at his table when Jungkook appeared and grabbed his wrist.
"What the actual hell are you doing with my friend?" asked Beakhyung with an angry voice. "I don't care if you're an alpha you can't touch him like this. Respect for omegas!"
"Calm down, he is not hurting me..." said Taehyung and smiled at his friend. "What would you like to ask?"
"Just come with me, please." said JK and pulled Tae out of the classroom. When they were at the roof of the school he let the omega's hand and showed his bunny smile. "Well, I'd like ask you to be my mate?"
"I don't think it's a good idea..." said Taehyung and wanted to leave but JK grabbed his wrist.
"Why?" asked the alpha fustrated.
"Well, I'd like to finish my studies before I have a mate. " said Taehyung while he looked at JK. "When an omega get a mate that means he will be pregnant and I can't go to school while I'm pregnant."
"Then you can be the top while we are not graduated." said Jungkook with a bunny smile. "Deal?"
"Okay then." said Taehyung with a cute smile on his face. "But you have to meet with my brother. He is very overprotective when is about me. "
"It'll be fine. " said Jungkook while he kissed Tae's cheeks. "You have to meet with my Eomma. He's the kindest person in the world you two will like each other."
"OK, then we should meet them after school in a café?" asked Taehyung with his cute boxy smile on his face.
"Well, there is just one thing what we have to do, then... " said JK while he grabbed Tae's waist and pulled closer towards his body.
"I think we shouldn't go this fast... what if I'm not your actual mate..." asked Taehyung with a worried expression.
"We'll know if I marked you... you'll feel it." said JK and he bit Taehyung's neck. The omega felt himself weak. He wasn't able to stand property and wanted to howl... this was the moment when he felt JK was his alpha. The alpha pulled Tae even more closer. The young omegas can become crazy if their mate mark them but some of them can't feel anything else just pain. If you mark someone who isn't your mate then the one who got marked faint and doesn't wake up for a week.
"Alpha..." moaned Taehyung and bit JK's neck. They were mated and they couldn't be even more happier. This was an uncommon thing... there aren't many people who found his mate in their high school years but they did. This meaned that they can spend more time together than others.
"Behave omega... we are at school." said JK and he let Tae out of his hands when the omega was able to stand. "Write to your brother. We can meet them at 3 o'clock at the First Time Café."
"OK." said Tae while he rolled his eyes. "But don't make orders. I hate it."
"Okay... I'm sorry. " said JK and kissed Tae's cheeks. "We should go back the break is almost ended and we can't be late, our next lesson is biology."
They ran back to their classroom and took their seats. When they put their biology book and their exercise book the teacher has arrived but when she entered the room she stopped immediately.
"There is someone who just found his mate. " said Mrs. Kim and smiled at the class. "You should tell your classmates, it's an important thing."
"Well, I'm mated with Taehyung." said JK with a huge bunny smile on his face.
"Well, the Kim are growing up so fast. I found my mate when I was 16 and he was 18. " said Mrs. Kim. "Congrats... but now we have to start the lesson."

***At 3 o'clock***
Jin arrived at time so he was talking to the guys when Taehyung's brother didn't arrived yet.
"I think you are adorable together." said Jin with a cute smile on his face. JK grabbed his Eomma's hand and smiled at him.
"Even if I mated I'll always protect you." said JK.
"Sorry to interupt but my brother is here." said Taehyung and stood up to run towards his brother. When Jin and JK saw who was it they were shocked. Taehyung hugged Kim Namjoon, the father of Jungkook, who raped Jin..."So, he is my mate, his name is Jungkook and he is my mother-in-law, Jin. So he is my brother, Kim Namjoon who is always late and he is the mater of destruction."
"Taehyung, come here!" stood up JK angrily but Tae didn't do what he said to him. He was a stubborn, indipendent omega. "Please!"
"What's wrong?" asked Taehyung while he walked next to JK.