Chapter 16

Namjoon was more than nervous when he tried to open the door and it was locked. He felt his brother's distress and Jin's at the same time. He knew they were in there, but he wanted to calm them down so badly. He kept knocking and after a few moments a very dizzy Taehyung opened the door. He was almost in omegaspace and it surprised the alpha. He didn't see his brother in omegaspace since he was 5.
"Are you two OK?" asked the alpha while he looked into the room above his brother's head.
"We were cuddling." said Taehyung with a yawn. "If you'll excuse me, I'll go back to Eomma."
"To who?" asked the alpha. Their mom left them when the younger boy was 5 and that's one of the reasons why he wasn't in omegaspace since then.
"To Eomma." said Taehyung quietly and walked back to the bed because Jin whined. The younger omega nuzzled his nose into the other scent spot and purred. He was so relaxed that the alpha was a little bit jealous. They were really cute, and he was happy that the omegas were this comfortable with each other so he wanted to leave but he stopped when Jin whimpered. He ran to the bed and saw that the younger omega imprinted the older one on the mattress.
"Tae..." said Namjoon gently. "You"re hurting him..."
None of the omegas answered. They were fully in omegaspace while they hugged each other tightly. He needed to smile when he noticed how protectively they hugged each other. They already acted like they were a pack. Well, packs weren't a thing anymore, but back then the werewolves lived in packs so their omegas could be there for each other if anything happened.
"Old man!" shouted his son so Namjoon closed the door and hurried there.
"I have a name, you know." said the older alpha as he opened JK's door. "What do you want, pup?"
Jungkook growled at this nickname. Only his Eomma called him like this.
"Stop this shit, will ya'?" asked the older alpha with raised eyebrows.
"Are they OK?" asked JK quietly. "I felt Tae being distressed then I didn't feel anything."
"They're in omegaspace, that's why you can't feel anything. They're calm and happy right now. I guess Jin has never gone into omegspace before." said the alpha with a smirk on his face.
"He had." said JK with the same exact expression on his face. "One of my uncles grabbed his nape and sent him into it."
"That was forced. This feels much better for them." said Namjoon angrily. "Why would anyone force your Eomma into omegaspace?"
"He had a panic attack and uncle taught me how to do it. He said Eomma needed this for his own good. Was he lying?"
"Did he do anything while he was in omegaspace?" growled the older alpha.
"No, of course, not!" said the younger angrily. "He has a mate and he's Eomma's friend. He would never!" said quickly JK. "He brought him into the bed and tucked him in then told me to hold him tightly and went to guard the door. It was at the Jeon house. Eomma never relaxed there, he was always in distress but asked me to do nothing about it. He told me that for some omegas it's normal and that he is fine. I knew he was lying and I just wanted to make him calm so I learned to send him into omegaspace when I was only 4. I needed to do it because he didn't feel comfortable enough to do it himself, but I knew he needed it sometimes."
"I'm sorry that you needed to grow up like this. You couldn't be a child because of my mistake. If I weren't an addict he would be fine and happy." said Namjoon. This surprised the young alpha he never thought this conversation would lead to an apology.
"I just can't forgive you!" shouted JK as he slammed his door into his dad's face. "But thanks for stopping me today..."
Namjoon didn't say anything just walked away. He knew that he made a really big mistake, but he was calmer than before. If the omega could go in omegaspace in his house while he was at home then he has a chance. He slowly walked back to clean up the mess in the kitchen that his son and brother made and went back to his room while the two omegas were smiling and cuddling in the other room. He was just really happy to know that Jin trusted him more than the old man to who he was married.