Chapter 7

Namjoon was angry, really angry. He didn't drink since two years but sometimes he really missed it, for example in this situation. His new friends was drank every single night and he can't drink with them, because of his past. The alpha has a company and he have to marry as soon as possible, so he started to search that beautiful omega who had been raped several years ago.
- I found him! - ran to the room Eunwoo, Namjoon's best friend.
- Then where the fucking hell is he?- asked angrily Namjoon. Eunwoo always told him he found the beautiful omega, but he never did... he was a real liar.
- He is at an alpha's place, with your son. - said Eunwoo and showed a picture of the beautiful omega. Namjoon's eyes opened widely and he stopped talking. He was suprised, but angry at himself at the same time. He knew he had to search this beautiful creature who gave life a raper's son. He knew this omega is really kind... he remembered the smell of the vanilia and caramel.
- Who is that alpha for him? Is he his boyfriend? - asked Namjoon with a shaping voice. His voice was shaking because he was boiling in his anger.
- He is one of his friends, please calm down... - pleased quietly Eunwoo.
- I want to see him right now, let's go! - shouted Namjoon while he got up so quickly from his chair. He was still in his office.
- Do you know what time is it, Namjoon? - asked Eunwoo with a "What the fucking hell is he thinking" expression on his face.
- I don't care, let's go! - shouted Namjoon while he showed his red eyes, his alpha eyes.
- Okay, okay... you don't have to bite throught my troat, Boss... - murmured Eunwoo, while they made their day to the car. - Please just don't be so rude to him, he had to go throught so many shit...
- I'm never being rude. I just say my opinion. - said Namjoon while he sit to the backseat. After travelling 10 minutes they arrived and just went inside the building. - Which flat is he in?
- Well, number 1369, it's on the second floor. - said Eunwoo, but Namjoon didn't even wait for him he started to run upstairs. When he arrived he smelled that there is an omega, who is on his heat. He knocked at the door two times when is finally opened.
- What do you want? - asked really impolitely the young alpha. Namjoon knew that this is his son... - I have things to do so say what do you want or get lost.
- Where is your mother? - asked Namjoon.
- I don't know you, so I won't tell you. - said Jungkook and wanted to slam the door, but Namjoon was faster and he could sneak in. Jungkook grabbed his arm, but Namjoon was stronger. - Eomma, lock the door!
- What's wrong, puppy? - ran out of the room Jin, when he heard his puppy screaming. Namjoon's and Jin's eyes met...
- Jin! - grabbed Jin's right arm Namjoon. Because of Namjoon Jin became a sobbing mess and he was shaking so badly. - Is he our pupps?
- Let him go! - shouted the young alpha while he started to run toward to his Eomma. - Stop hurting him! Let him go!
Namjoon didn't even heard what Jungkook was shouting, he concentred on the omega. He thought Jin was beautiful but manly at the same time. He loved the way how his tears was racing on his face, but he didn't like the fear in his eyes.
- Forgive me... - pleased quietly Namjoon, while he started the rubbing Jin's right arm. - I'm really sorry what I did that night, I was drank and I was taking drugs at that time...