Chapter 4

Jin was sleeping when the doctor exited the room. The others - Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok and of course Jin's dad Namjung - were waiting outside, they were sitting on the sofa which was next to Jin's door.

"What's up with Jinnie?" asked Hoseok, while he jumped up. "Is the lil' pup' okay?"

"Everything is fine... the puppy just started to moving and our Jin is a little bit sick." said the doctor and he stared at Namjung. "Now, Namjung... could you tell me what happened to my nephew?"

"Well... I don't think that you would like to know..." said with a sad smile Namjung.

"I really want to know." said the doctor while he stepped closer to Jin's dad. "Please, Hyung..."

"Well... a bastard, an alpha raped him about 3 weeks ago..." said Namjung and he started to blushing when he felt his brother-in-law's breath on his face.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" shouted suddenly the doctor. "I am an omega too, I could talk with him about that!"

"Because I knew you will be like this! Everytime when something happened to Jinnie you turned into a crazy bitch who is just yelling at me!" shouted back the alpha and the doctor suddenly punched him on his face.

"How disrespectful you are." murmured the doctor and started to go back into his nephew's room.

"I am so sorry, Youngjae..." said Namjung. "I was very rude..."

"Yes, you were." said the doc who called Youngjae, while he slammed the door behind himself.

"So... are you two...?" asked Hoseok with a perverse smile on his face.

"No! He is my wife's brother... how could I?" asked Namjung while he was staring at the door.

"I think you would be such a cute couple..." smiled Jimin and he moved closer to his sweetheart.

"I think you should shut your mouth for now, my love." said Yoongi and he kissed his boyfried's cheek.

"Tell me, if Yongjae comes out." said Namjung and he headed downstairs.

Yongjae was sitting next to his nephew and crooned that old song, that song what Namjung just sang to his son. He always sang this song to his son too, when he was a lil' pup', but his son already moved out with his mate. The doctor didn't have a relationship, because he was in love with his brother-in-law, but Namjung was too blind to recognise this fact. These two, Yongjae and Namjung were childhood friends and they protected each other from everything, maybe it's the other reason of Youngjae doesn't have a mate.

"Hey, I think we should go home." suggested Jimin and everybody agreed with him. "We should just let him sleep..."

When they went downstairs, they saw an old man with Namjung, so they stopped for a minute.

"Oh, they're my son's friends..." said with a bright smile Namjung.

"Nice to meet you, I am Jinnie's future husband. My name is Jeong Jungho." said the old alpha and he stood up to shake hands with the younger guys.

"Does Seokjin knows about this?" murmured Yoongi while he ignored the man and stared at Namjung.

"He doesn't have to know. We already agreed, he hasn't got any choices." said Namjung. "I won't risk our family's name because he want to keep that lil' mistake."

Jimin wanted to cry... he didn't know that Namjung is this cruel. He always saw that Namjung was so kind and polite to his son. Hoseok got really angry and he wanted to hit Jin's dad so badly. And Yoongi was a mess, he was angry and sad at the same time. He just wanted to go upstairs and pick up his friend to bring him with himself... he didn't wanted to believe what he heard from Namjung's mouth.

"You are a cruel bastard." said Youngjae with an angry impression on his beautiful face. "How can you do this to Jinnie?!"

"He will be kind to him and he agreed to keep the lil'pup'." said Namjung. Youngjae started to hit him so suddenly, but the alpha didn't mind it. "You know that, it's the best for him."

"You can't do this to our Jinnie!" shouted Youngjae and at he same time he started to cry. "You can't do this to my lil' puppy!"

"Youngjae, shut your mouth!" said angrily Namjung.

"He is my lil' puppy too... I want him to be happy..." cried Youngjae, while he grapped Namjung's shirt. "Please, I gave him to you when he was young, just let him be happy!"

"I said shut your mouth, Omega!" shouted Namjung, but Youngjae didn't listening.

"Please, Aplha..." kneeled down the omega while he was a sobbing mess. "Please..."

Everybody in the room was confused. They didn't understand what was happening right infront of their eyes. The first one who found out what happened was Yoongi. He started to realise those weird things in the past. He never saw kissing or hugging Jin's parents, while when the doc and Namjung saw each other they hugged... it was weird back than, but he didn't think this will be too important.

"Don't be like this, my kind friend." said Jungho. "He is the other parent of Jinnie, you should be nice to him."

"What a nonsense thing did you just said..." murmured Namjung, while he put his hand to Youngjae's head.

"He is like Jin's older version, you can't hide that from us." said Mr. Jeong, while he touched the omega's shoulder. "He has a pretty face, just like Jinnie..."

"Stop touching him!" murmured Namjung and then he realised he made a mistake. He betrayed the secret what he kept for 17 years. "Just let him go, he doesn't like when someone he doesn't know keep touching him..."

"My dear friend... you are jealous as fuck." said the old alpha with a wide smile on his face. "You should marry your omega... and you should stop force to omegas things... they are very kind and innocent people. You shouldn't be disrespectful."

"What about the marrige?" asked Namjung.

"If your son wants it I'm okay with it." said Jungho and he left the house.

Hello everyone! How was your day?  I'm school-leaver this year so I have to take lots of test from May to the very end of July. Anyway, have a wonderful day!