Chapter 14

When they arrived at Namjoon's house they got excited. Nobody was here before and it was a huge house with a swimming pool and a really huge garden. To get into the house from the gate got for 20 minutes. Namjoon smiled at the two excited puppies and picked up his omega. When he entered the house, one of his butler wanted to take away Jin from him. Namjoon showed his eyes and the butler backed off.
"Let me show you your room." said the butler to Tae and Kook who started to follow him.
Namjoon walked slowly with Jin in his hands. He stared at the passed out omega and he smiled a little bit. He found him adorable. He had a really pale and smooth skin, his eyes were bigger then the other omegas just like Taehyung had bigger eyes. When they arrived at their room he shough. Namjoon knew that Jin was still afraid of him even if they were mates. He just wanted to marry Jin and protect him from everything. Namjoon didn't opened the door of the room. He went until the next door and opened that. It was another bedroom, the closest one to his. Joon didn't want to scare Jin so thought that wouldn't be the best idea if they would share a room.
"Hyung!" shouted Taehyung and after Namjoon put down on the bed Jin softly and closed the door Namjoon started to run towards his little brother.
"What's wrong?" asked Namjoon. He was worried. He could smell that Tae was afraid of something. When he entered the kitchen Taehyung was pinched to the counter by JK. "What are you doing, son?!"
"I want you..." moaned Jungkook to his mate. "I feel your heat is coming... please, my omega..."
"Alpha... let me go..." said Tae while he tried to push JK away. "It's not the right time..."
"Please..." the alpha hugged his omega. "I want you so badly..."
"I think we talked about this..." said Taehyung with trembling voice. Jungkook licked his mark.
"I want it..." said JK with his alpha voice and this was the moment when Namjoon grabbed him by his ear.
"He said no, my dear son." said Namjoon. Taehyung just went upstairs and locked himself in their room.
"Let me go!" shouted Jungkook.
"Is your rut coming, my son?" asked Namjoon. The younger alpha's face turned red. It was like a tomato. "Well, I guess it's a yes."
"Just don't talk about it." said JK."Let me go, I already calmed down. I want to talk to him."
"I don't want you to talk with my brother." said Namjoon while he let JK's ear go. "If your rut is coming then you shouldn't be alone with Tae. I don't want you to do something horrible like I did to Jin. I was drug addicted and alcoholic that time and my rut was so close... I'm really ashamed because of what I did back then..."
"I won't do that to Taehyung." said Jungkook with a calm voice. He could smell how sad and ashamed Namjoon was. "I love him, I'd never do that."
"You can't controll yourself always my son..." said Namjoon while he patted the place next to himself. "When you can smell your omega's scent you can become crazy even if you love him. It's because of we are alphas. Most of the time we are possessive and overprotective and sometimes we get crazy and hurt our mate..."
"Then what should I do?" asked Jungkook with a confused face.
"You have your own room as well as your mother has. You should leave him alone while your rut is over. You can meet with him but you can't be alone." said Namjoon.