1- Cold

Cold

That's all Nadia Maximoff felt from the age of 13, laying in her frost-bitten cell, moving the small elephant plush she's had with her mind, and controlling it with the movement of her hands. The guards bring her two meals a day, but not enough to keep her at a healthy weight.

Even though Nadia hasn't been anywhere but her cell for the last three years, she knows everything that her older siblings have been doing in order to keep HYDRA from harming her.

She also knows that she's the reason why her brother and sister work for HYDRA, being the leverage they had against them to get them to do their dirty work.

Nadia watched with tired eyes as the blue mystical energy surround her hand move the elephant up and down. She thought more about her siblings, and how much she missed them dearly. How much she missed her sister Wanda braid her long black hair, and how much she missed her brother making her laugh to distract her from the sounds of gunshots and violence that infected their home. Nadia closed her eyes painfully at the memories.

'One day' She thought.

The sound and the rumble of an explosion broke Nadia out of her thoughts. She quickly stood up and ran to her cell door to bang on it "Hey! what is going on?" she shouted, her sokovian accent strong.

One of the guards by the door looked back through the peephole and glared at her "Keep quiet child"

Nadia glared back. She knew that the men guarding her cell were stupid, but she didn't know that they were stupid enough to not notice that something was happening.

She huffed and weakly slid back to the floor. She knew someone was breaking in, but she kept quiet. If someone was coming, that meant she might be getting out of here.

To her excitement she started hearing shouting and gunshots down the hallway of her cell, along with the sounds of punching and yells of pain.

The guards in front of her cell quickly went to try and attack whatever was coming but were quickly throw harshly against the wall by a red energy that looked similar to Nadia's own abilities.

Nadia stared at her cell door as there was a second of silence before she saw a face through the door slot that she thought she would never see; her sister, Wanda.

"Nadia! Nadia are you in there?!" Wanda called.

Nadia immediately began tearing up as she shouted back "Wanda?..."

"I'm here, it's okay i'm going to get you out of there!" Wanda replied. Nadia watched as the cell door began to creak then was ripped open, her eyes wide as she saw her sister who was now holding the door with the red aura she saw before.

Wanda quickly threw the door to the side and ran inside the cell toward her sister. She crouched down and cupped Nadia's face tenderly with her hands, her eyes tearing up as she looked at her sister lovingly "Oh my god, what have they done to you?..."

Tearing up as well, Nadia swallowed the lump in her throat and shook her head "Is this really happening?.." She whispered with a broken-relieved smile on her face.

Suddenly a blue and silver blur sped into the cell in the blink of an eye, coming to realize it was Nadia's brother Pietro.

Pietro's eyes immediately began to tear when he saw his younger sister. He knelt down and squeeze her into his embrace "We're s-so sorry, this is all our-"

Nadia immediately shook her head, her lip starting to quiver "-No, please don't blame yourselves. You both were as much prisoners as I was..."

"This family reunion is adorable, though I don't understand the tears. The human race can be so emotional".

The sound of a robotic voice that sounded weirdly human ended the tender reunion between the three. Nadia looked over her brother's shoulder to see a robot about nine-feet tall. It's form was in the shape of a human body.

Wanda's expression shifted to stoic as she helped Nadia stand up, and turned to look up at ultron "Thank you...for helping find our sister" She said.

She started to leave the room with her before she was stopped by his metal hand "You thought our little partnership was over?".

Pietro's eyebrows furrowed before he steps forward "The deal was that we help you find the vibranium that Klaue had, then you help us find our sister. We have our sister, you have the vibranium, that was the deal".

"The deal's changed, you two are still needed"

"Why do you need us? We did what you asked us..." Wanda said, her voice laced with disbelief.

A menacing chuckle came from Ultron as he started stepping toward Wanda and Nadia "Oh Wanda..." He sighed and shook his head "Have these past three years being Stryker's puppet taught you nothing?".

Wanda stayed quiet as her grip on a confused Nadia tightened, and Ultron continued "You both said you wanted to get revenge on the avengers, but they are still very much alive and are still very persistent in ruining my plans. Therefore your jobs aren't finished".

The twins stared at the robot in disbelief and anger. Ultron began to stand back up and chuckle again "Guys, don't be emotional. I'm here to be someone better for you, better than the avengers. I'm here to make the world a better place".

Nadia watched carefully as Ultron began walking out of the cell room as he kept talking "The avengers are both the ugly reminders of what happened and what should, removing them would make it possible for 'what can be' to begin it's course".

"What you did to them was just a fraction of what you can do, don't you think they deserve more?" Ultron emphasizes, his words very clearly having an effect on the twins.

Nadia? You can say she was indifferent.

Even though she was only seven when their house was bombed and their parent killed, she still remembered everything. She knew who was truly the people responsible for her parent's death, and she knew who to blame.

She knew it was different for Wanda and Pietro, because they were older and remember more than her. She knew it affected them more deeply, so she can understand why they want the Avengers dead.

What Nadia didn't understand, is why they would go to the lengths of working with a machine who's intentions could be catastrophic.

Wanda finally looked up, her face filled with determination and her eyes holding a cold menacing look, before answering Ultron strongly.

"Okay, we'll do it"

_______
(a/n) O shit that was intense-

damn this is the first time I've ever posted a chapter in one of my books in like...months DSKJFJ

sorry oops

I hope you all like the first chapter! things get even more interesting after this I promise. I'll try my best to explain it through for the new or non-marvel fan readers as well