15- Bucky

(Quick Note; I skipped the entire Bucky, Steve, Falcon and T'Challa fight because it's mostly action and little to no dialogue, and that would just be too much work; so i'm skipping to the part were they get captured. Please don't be mad at me ;))

Berlin, Germany
The Joint Counter Terrorist Centre Building
3 Hours later
....

"Hey, you wanna see something cool?" Tony asks, walking into the office Steve was put in "I pulled something from Dad's archives. Felt timely".

Steve sits down as Tony walks to him and places a pen case with two black pens with golf points "FDR signed the Led-Lease bill with these in 1941. Provided support to the allies when they needed most".

"Some would say it brought our country closer to war" Steve replies.

Tony sighs "See, if not for these you wouldn't be here. I'm trying to, what do you call it; that's an olive branch. Is that what you call it?"

"Is Pepper here? I didn't see her" Steve asked, looking around.

"We're kinda..well not kinda-"

"-Pregnant?"

"No, definitely not. We're taking a break" Tony says, sorrow evident in his voice "It's nobody's fault".

Steve shakes his head "I'm so sorry Tony, I didn't know".

"A few years ago, I almost lost her so I trashed all my suits. Then, we had to mop up HYDRA, and then Ultron; my fault. And then, and then, and then, I never stopped; Because the truth is I don't wanna stop, but i don't wanna loose her" He paused "I thought maybe the Accords could split the difference".

He huffed and stood up "In her defense I'm a handful...yet dad was a pain in the ass, but he and mom always made it work".

"You know I'm glad Howard got married. I only knew him when he was young and single" Steve said, shifting in his seat.

"Oh really? You two knew each other? He never mentioned that, maybe only a..thousand times" Tony says with his usual sarcasm "God i hated you.".

Steve stayed silent for a second "I don't mean to make things difficult".

"I know, because you're a very polite person".

"If I see a situation pointed south, I can't ignore it. Sometimes I wish I could" Steve says.

Tony gives him a look "No you don't".

The soldier smirks "No, I don't".

"Sometimes I just wanna punch you in your perfect..teeth, but i don't wanna see you gone. We need you cap." Tony sighs "So far nothing has happened that can't be undone. If you sign...we can make the last 24-hours legit, Barnes gets transferred to an American psych-center instead of a Wakandan prison".

Steve thinks hard, the temptation to sign only growing bigger. He picks up one of the pens and stands up while staring down at it "...I'm not saying it's impossible, but there would have to be safeguards".

"Sure" Tony agrees "Once we put out the PR fire those documents can be amended. I'd file a motion to have you and Nadia reinstated".