12- Accident

Lagos, Africa
....

Nadia opened a pack of sugar and tapped it into her coffe. Wearing a black t-shirt and ripped jeans, with a dark green jacket and black ball cap.

'Alright what do you see?' Steve asked through coms.

She looked around for a second before answering "Standard beat cops, small station" She looked back to see two cops talking to each other "Quiet street. It's a good target".

'Their's an ATM on the south corner, which means?'.

"Cameras." Nadia replies, taking a small sip of her coffe.

'Both streets cross streets are one-way'

"So comprised escape routes.."

'Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, and he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out" Steve says, scanning the streets through the empty hostel he was in "You see that range rover halfway up the block?".

"Yeah the red one? It's cute" Nadia replies.

"It's also bulletproof" Natasha says over coms, who was sipping her coffee two tables away from Nadia "Which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody; probably us".

Nadia's lips slightly tug into a small smirk "You guys know I can move things with my mind right?".

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature" Natasha replies.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam said in coms, walking on top of a building not so far from everyone else.

'Not to my face. Why, did you hear something?'

"Maybe a little comment about being overly-violent" Nadia responses.

"Was it Gary from the Statistics section? I swear I saw him flinch the other day when I asked where Tony was-"

"-Eyes on the target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months, I don't wanna loose him" Steve says.

Sam scoffs "If he sees us coming that won't be a problem, he kinda hates us".

"I mean, you did drop a building on him; Now half of his face looks like melted cheese" Nadia mumbled, taking another sip of her coffee.

Steve stayed focus on the street outside the window. He noticed a garbage truck who was bumping past the cars, making people shout at it in anger.

"Sam.." Steve says in coms "You see that garbage truck?; Tag it".

Sam activates his small drone as it disconnects to its suit. He moves it to fly toward the truck and moves it to fly under and taps his control system on his arm "Give me X-Ray".

The drone's x-ray mode activates and shows through the garbage truck. Sam nods slightly before reporting back "That trunk's loaded for max weight, and the driver's armed".

'It's a battering ram' Natasha adds.

Steve curses internally "Go now".