𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙀

THE DARKHOLD
"The Book of the Dammed"

THE PROPHECY OF THE GRAND ENCHANTRESS༒  ༒  ༒

THE PROPHECY OF THE
GRAND ENCHANTRESS

Long ago, in the beginning of time, a large explosion occurred called the Big Bang that created the universe. When that occurred, six powerful stones emerged. These stones represented the important aspects of the universe.

Space,

Soul,

Power,

Reality,

Mind,

and Time

A few hundred years after the stones were created, the creation of the mystic arts had been born by the gods born there.

The Gods of the early universe had praised the stones greatly. One year they presented themselves before the stones and requested for them to combined their power together and create a being that would preserve all of the universe and the stones existence.

The stones agreed, but declared that the being will only come when the time was right. The gods agreed and they continued the ritual, combining both the power of all six infinity stones and magic. They created the one and only;

...The Grand Enchantress

When the ritual was complete Chthon, the most powerful out of all the gods; and the creator of Chaos Magic, had birthed a chapter in his book The Darkhold that contained the legacy of the Grand Enchantress.

In the Darkhold, it is declared that the Enchantress would be the most powerful mystical being in the universe in needed to protect the stone. Her power would be inevitable and uncontainable. She won't be born; she would be forged. Her power would exceed those of the Sorcerer Supreme, and power would be more dangerous and powerful than black magic. She would have the ability to control and contain all the stones if combined; as well as the ability to rewrite all of reality as she chooses.

Despite her having the ability to use Chaos Magic, her legacy is not to destroy or harm. She would have the full capability of choosing to either use it for good, or use it for harm.

Byron, another one of the gods, had a completely different view on the alliance. He believed that the god's underestimated the mystic arts, and completely despised the idea of the ritual. He only saw the order of things with war and death. Out of anger and jealously, he created the spirit of;

...The Scarlet Witch.

It's legacy differed from the legacy of the Grand Enchantress. Instead, it's legacy was to destroy life and chaos It's being had thrived off of pain, suffering and war. It's magic was the polar opposite of the magic of the Enchantress, instead it feasted on pure black magic. It lacked empathy and sought out chaos.

The Grand Enchatress; representing Wisdom, Power, and connection to the spirit

The Scarlet Witch; representing Rage, Revenge and Death throughout mankind.

Two powerful beings destined to become enemies, and fight to see who can continue their legacy.

To this day the Grand Enchantress is still yet to be found. By the words of the God's, the day she is forged will be the day the universe will open.

The Scarlet Witch too had yet to be discovered, still searching for a body and spirit to poison itself into. When the day it does find someone...

..you will want to wish that you were dead.

____

(The origin of the infinity stone and Chthon is really inspired by the comics, their origin is one of my favorites)