17- The Airport

Steve, dressed in his suit, started to walk down the airport opening with his shield in his hand. Just before he could get to the chopper a device lands on it, electricity coming out and frying it engine.

He cursed mentally and looked up to see both Rhodey and Tony in their Iron suits, flying down toward him.

Tony lands and opens his helmet "Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?".

"Definitely weird" Rhodey replied.

"Hear me out Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this" Steve says.

The familiar black cat suit figure jumps into and stands near Tony "Captain".

"Your highness..."

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago, can you help a brother out?" Tony says, circling around.

"Your after the wrong guy".

"Your judgment is askew" Tony replied, pissed off "Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday-"

"-And there are five more super soldiers just like him". Steve replied "I cant let the doctor find them first Tony, I can't".

"Steve..." Natasha speaks up, walking to stand beside Tony "You know what's about to happen, do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?".

Tony sighed "Alright, I've run out of patience; Underoos!".

Suddenly a web like fluid sticks onto Steve's shield and one on his hands to close them together, a figure jumping over him. He takes it from him and lands on top of a truck.

Steve looks up to see a man in a red and blue spider like costume, the eyes of it slightly squinting.

"Nice Job kid" Tony says.

"Thanks. Well- I could've stuck the landing a little better, it's just..new suit" The man replies, his voice sounding young to the Captain "Wa-It's nothing Mr. Stark, it's-it's perfect, thank you".

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation" Tony replies.

"Oh-Okay. Cap-Captain" The boy nervously says "Big fan, I'm Spider-man".

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just...good job" Tony says, giving him a look.

Steve nods "You've been busy".

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint, 'rescuing' Nadia from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place" Tony replies angrily "I'm trying to keep...I'm trying to you from tearing the avengers apart".

Steve gave a stoic look "You did that when you signed".

Shocked and angered by his words, Tony glared at him "Alright we're done; You're gonna turn Barnes over, and you're gonna come with us now because it's us; or a squad of J-SOC guys will no compunction about being impolite".

Tony's face turned sorrow "Come on.." He begs.

'We found it. The quinjet's in hanger five, north runway' Sam says through coms.

Steve looked at Tony before lifting up his arms, an arrow shooting through them to release him from the webs "All right Lang".

Spider-man looked down at Steve's shield "Hey guys something-" He gets cut off bye Scott enlarging back to his original size and kicking him down, taking the shield back.

"Whoa, wh-what the hell was that?" Rhodey stammers in confusion.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America" Scott says, giving him his shield back.