From o block to love (vondurk)

In which durk writes a letter to his friend von telling him how he feels 

Dear von, I know your probably going to look at this letter and think who writes letters anymore when we have text well what is about to be written would have been to much to type so i decided to write this letter. When we first met you reminded me of my self you were a person who had a rough start but you wanted to have a great finish. When i met you i know you had talent and would be the next big artist. You always told me how i saved you and gave you something must people don't get and your grateful for it but you were the one who saved me. 

You gave me something i never had which was hope and a real friendship. I always felt that i couldn't trust anyone but when i met you i ended up trusting you with everything in me. You and me got a bond that nobody can come between. When you started dating i felt myself fill up with anger and jealousy knowing that i could be better for you then all those girls who wanted nothing but clout and money. I used to always get sad when you told me i was your brother cause it always reminded me that you saw me as a brother and nothing else. 

When you get this letter i don't want you to feel pressured to feel the same and i don't want my feelings to change a thing between us. I wrote this to get my feelings out and i hope that you write back and tell me your honest feelings. Just know your a big part of my life and not matter what i want us to keep that bond we went from o block to love and i'm not talking about the lovey kind but love is what we have no matter what. I love you dayvon and hope that this letter what turn into a bad choice. 

Trash i know but it's my first chapter of this book 

Hope ya'll enjoyed