Evil twin (Skiwrld)

In which jarad tells his evil twin he wants to be more 

Dear ski, you and me have always been close but not as close as i want us to be. When we first met we quickly bonded and our sounds mashed well together and i felt it was amazing to find someone like you that i could put all my trust in. Your the one i love and want all those other people i dated where me trying to forget about you. I wanted to be your number one and i got jealous just seeing you with anyone else even jahseh who has made it clear he don't see you that way. 

when you called me your evil twin i was happy cause i thought it was a step closer to being what i always wanted us to be. I'm writing this cause i can't say it to your face everytime i try i get nervous and change the subject. Just read this and now that this is my way of getting my feelings out letting you know i have been in love with you since forever and want you to hold me and call me your lil baby. 

I love you twin and hope after reading this you'll understand what i'm feeling and if you don't feel the same don't let it ruin our friendship. 

Short i know but i love skiwrld so much 

Read my skiwrld book 'hugs and kisses' 

Hope ya'll enjoyed