as i long as i have you (bbgben)

In which ben writes a letter to his friend and crush joe 

Dear joe, your one of my bestfriends and your also my reasons for living. I have tried so hard to convince myself that i only liked you as a friend and that i didn't need you as much as i thought i did. My life at first was what you would call a picture. Pictures speak a lot of different words to others it looked as if i was happy and i was living the best life but to me my life looked sad and lonely and i hated every second of it. 

Then you came into my life and you gave me something i ain't ever had before and that was hope. You gave me hope that i should live my life with a smile on my face and reminded me to keep dreaming because one day i would have everything i wished for in life. When you hug me i get a warm and happy feeling that i can't get from anyone else. It didn't take me long to realize that i'm better with you my life was full of darkness and you came and brought me light. When life gives me a tough time you always come in and make it all better. 

I wrote this to let you know that now i am happy in life and will always be happy and will always have dreams and will always find my way through the darkness as long as i have you. 

This was lowkey sweet 

I just want ya'll to know that i come up with this stuff by my self it just comes naturally cause i love to write 

Do i do a great job? 

Hope ya'll enjoyed