A real one (bortmelly)

In which melly writes a letter to his friend telling him he deserves better

Dear bortlen, i have been your friend since forever and i have watched grow. You a real one and deserve someone who can give you the same energy instead of someone who treats you like crap. You have a heart of gold and are always there for me when i need you and i have sadly noticed that you do the same for you good for nothing boyfriend lontrell. Baby you have a heart of pure gold and always have a beautiful smile on your face no matter what even when you feel as if you about to cry. 

Please just take in what i'm saying and understand that you deserve nothing but the best and what you have been getting from lontrell is way less then someone like you deserves. I have bee their for you since day one and have helped you grow and try my hardest to lead you in the right direction and i feel like i have failed you letting you be with someone like lontrell. Baby i want you to find someone deserving of you even if it ain't me cause if you ain't ok i sure ain't ok. 

I love you and don't want to see you hurt i only want the best and nothing but the best for you. A real one like you deserves the world and i promise you'll get that after you leave lontrell. 

Bortmelly is one of my fav ships. 

Sadly my books may not have any updates or may be taken down tomorrow cause ya'll been lying to me saying my books are good cause i read them and hate them and now ya'll be clowning me on the low. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed