my wrld (xxxwrld)

In which jahseh writes a letter to jarad telling him how he's his world 

Dear jarad, you and me have been hanging out for awhile now and every minute i spend with you makes me feel alive. You know i battle with a ton of demons but your my angel and always bring me light when i get lost in the dark. We first started talking on the phone we would stay up for hours and hours talking about random things and we saw eye to eye on a lot of different subjects. Our styles just went well together i remember when you and me talked about linking up for the first time and it made my heart happy knowing i would see your pretty face in person. 

The world see's me as x but you see as the person you can talk to about anything and the person that will always pick you up when you fall and will be there for you no matter how many times you mess you up. The world has different opinions about me but ion care about what nobody gotta say cause you are my world. You make my life mean something and give me hope something ion really believe in. 

If i had to choose between saving the whole world and you i'd pick you cause you are my world and honestly to me nobody else matters. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed