That's on slime (nbafaygo)

In which kentrell writes a loving yet pretty possessive letter to the love of his life

Dear baby, from the minute i met you i know you were the one i wanted in my life. You always stood your ground and ain't let no body tell you what to do. One thing i love about you is that your just you you always stay true to yourself and don't let anybody break your spirits. Everyone tried to keep you away from me they all said i was bad news but you wanted to see for yourself you didn't let others decided for you. From the day we first started talking i knew you would be the person to change the way i look at life. 

Your mine and only mine if i catch you with anyone else and if anyone tries to take you away from me i'll cut off they hand and frame it and hang it over my fireplace. Ion play bout you and you know that and you the same way with me. We each other's safe place and can tell each other anything. Don't ever question my love for you cause you wouldn't even be able to fully understand how strong it is. 

On slime i'm going to marry you and let the world know you mine and ain't no changing that. I love you mamas and i hope and pray you will always love me as much as i love you. 

did ya'll like it and if you didn't i'm sorry i tried 

Hope ya'll enjoyed