Set me free and the first place i'll go is to you (ynwquando)

In which melly writes a letter to ty

Dear ty, As you know i'm going to be serving some time for my actions and i miss you more and more as the days go by which is why i wrote you this letter. You were like a angel to me always giving me advice and trying to lead me in the right direction. The main problem was i had a lot of trust issues and always wanted to do my own thing but you never gave up on me and that's what i loved about you. I hope they set me free soon so i can hug you and kiss you and be all up under you. 

Your mine don't forget! If i find out you with anyone else i'll get my people on the outside to kill him and put you in a hospital. Your mine and i want you to know that no matter what happens and no matter how far away i am for you i'll always have your back and you will always belong to me. I want you to know the minute i'm out of here i'll run to you and won't stop until i have you in my arms. I'll walk to you if i have to no matter how long it take and no matter how much my feet may hurt. 

I love you ty and remember don't you try to get with anyone else and don't ever give up hope cause i will see you again one way or another. 

Was this good? I hope it was 

Hope ya'll enjoyed