Soul train (ybnk)

In which nick tells tay how happy he makes him and why he makes life better 

Dear baby face, i have had feelings for you since forever but it's hard feeling the way i feel not knowing if you feel the same way. You make me happy and i want to know what would make you happy baby you put my soul on a train. One minute you act as if you hate my guts and then the next you look at me as if i'm the most important thing in the entire world. I have done some dumb things in life but you always remind me to keep my head up and keep my eye on the prize. 

When jay tried to fight me you went and handled it for me cause you said nobody should be talking about me like that. From day one i wanted to wife you up cause i knew you would always have my back and i would always have yours. We don't play about each other and don't let anything come between us. I can't give you everything but i can give you all my love and make sure that you good. When life throws me rocks all i have to do is see your cute little face and i'll get back up with the quickness. 

I love you and want to know if you feel the same cause i can't feel this way not knowing if you feel the same.

Hope ya'll enjoyed