Fight (ybnalmighty)

In which jay writes a letter to the so called love of his life 

Dear nick, i'm writing this to let you know that what's been going on needs to stop now. You made me who i am today and i am very grateful for that but i will not take the disrespect that i have been getting from you. When cordae left i was there for you and reminded you that he wouldn't be on if it wasn't for you and that i wouldn't ever do anything to hurt you or make you think that i would try and disrespect you. 

All this fake gangsta stuff for the internet is really getting out of hand. You and me know that you ain't bout that life and that i would win the fight. You know i love you bro and i'm doing this fight because we have some issues that need to be solved. I didn't want to get the public involved in our business but at the point this issue needs to be addressed. Just read this and know that i love you and want things to change for the better between us but at this point ion think we can ever be friends again. 

Remember how we had our relationship that the public knew nothing about. We have been toxic since the start but i was to blind to see it. Please just admit you don't wan to fight and we can go out each others way and continue to live our lives. Please just read this letter and think about what i'm saying so things can at least be mutual between us. 

I swear they messing around on the low 

Hope ya'll enjoyed