mood swings (polotjay)

In which tione writes a letter to his lil baby 

Dear taurus, from the minute i met you i thought you was special i just couldn't get you out of my head. Whenever i closed my eyes i saw your face and you were in all my dreams you were basically living in my brain rent free. I remember when we did our first song together pop out i ain't finna cap i didn't really like the song at first but seeing how confident you were in it and how much work you put in to it i would have been a monster to have not done the song. You had an effect on me that i never got from anyone else. 

All you had to do was look at me and i'd do anything you said. You changed me for the better everyone even my mom was starting to notice the change in me and it was all because of you. Every love song i write is for you and all those songs combined still isn't even to describe how i feel towards you. You had always told me that together we were an unstoppable team but it hurt me knowing i wanted more then that. I wanted to hold you and kiss you and have you screaming my name. I was always there to hold you when you needed me to. 

When you needed to cry i was always your shoulder and when you needed someone to talk to i gave you all my attention and you did the same for me. I had never felt love until i met you and i could tell you was feeling me to the way you always would cutely stutter and blush when i came around or hugged you. The first time in the bedroom i ain't finna lie you blew me away and made me want more and more. Your moans were soft and angelic and just did something to me. I love you and only you and i want you to know that. 

Your my life and the only thing that makes life worth it. 

I'm in love with polotjay 

I'm in a long distant relationship cause my boyfriend lives in the future 😂

Hope ya'll enjoyed