player (21nba)

In which kentrell writes a letter to his crush and best friend explaining why he should give him a chance 

Dear sheyaa, i be dreaming bout you day and night and wake up wishing you was in my arms. You my bestfriend but i feel like you need to be so much more. You and me go way back and know things about each other nobody else knows. I know you don't be trusting easily but baby please give me a chance i know i may look like a player but i promise them girls mean nothing to me and i can tell you a real one and i need you by my side. Won't nobody ever give me the same feelings that you give me. 

You know you been my baby since day one but you need to stop playing games. Our friends all notice how you happy you make me and how much i have changed for the better since meeting you i spend most of my time with you cause i ain't my best self unless i'm with you. Nobody is going to ever replace and you need to know that and you know you my mine so don't trip over what these random girls gotta say. 

At the end of the day it's just me and you i promise i ain't no player and that i want you and only you so please give me a chance. 

Ok not my best work but it's something 

I was making it up as i went along so i hope ya'll like it 

Hope ya'll enjoyed