Never left (corjay)

In which cordae writes a letter to jay saying he wouldn't ever leave him 

Dear jay, i'm writing this letter to let you know i miss you and have been thinking about you everyday. When i left ybn you told me you always knew i would leave and do my own thing and you acted as if you was cool with me leaving but i could see the hurt in your eyes. You stopped talking to me all of a sudden and ion know what them people you hang around told you but i left ybn but i never left you. I used to always tell you when we would talk over the phone that we was still brothers even tho i left ybn. 

But your not a brother to me your so much more then that. I always felt as if i needed to protect you and be there for you and everytime i saw you with anybody else i would get jealous knowing that they didn't deserve you. I have been feeling you since forever and have always wanted you to be my baby but with everything going on it wasn't the right time. Please read this and understand that ybn has nothing to do with what we have. To me you my baby and still have the power to make me smile no matter what's going on. 

I love you and never left you and i ain't ever going to leave you. 

Corjay i one of my fav ships right now

Hope ya'll enjoyed