I'm sorry (Jasiah x tokyo's revenge)

In which garth writes a letter saying sorry to his crush jasiah 

Dear jasiah, i'm writing this letter to say i'm sorry and because i know you blocked me on my phone. I'm not saying what i did was right because it wasn't right i was young and stupid when i did what i did. Half of those girls lied to me about their ages and the tried to say i was the one fully in the wrong when they had just as much to do with it as i did. Jasiah your one of my bestfriend and your also someone i have had feelings for for awhile now. 

When we did body count together we went perfect together and the fans loved like you said they would. I was heartbroken when you kicked me off of spit cause i felt that the song would have been better with both of us on it but i can't blame you if i was i your shoes i would have kicked me off the song to. I didn't write this letter to say what i did was right i wrote it to try and clear things up between us. 

I'm sorry and even if you don't forgive me i'll be happy knowing i got my feelings out. I will continue to make music because i'm good at it and my fans will learn one day that garth best and tokyo's revenge are two different people. I hope you read this and find it in your heart to forgive me. 

If you ship them read my book 'body count' 

Hope ya'll enjoyed