Letter to pop (Kingsmoke)

In which von writes a letter asking for bashar to come back 

Dear baby smoke, please come back we been through to much we can't give up now. You got me stuck to you i can't be away from what ever it is you want i promise i'll make it up just know that we ain't breaking up. I'm in love with you baby and have been since i met you and i ain't scared to let it show. I changed who i was and that's because i wanted to my best self so i could make sure you had nothing but the best. 

All your so called friends tried to keep you away from me telling you lies. Don't listen to the the haters ma ion care but what the world gotta say cause you my world and always will be. Ion know why people hating and talking like they know something like what we do affects them. Do you remember when that dude tried to flirt with you in the studio and the cops had to get me off of him he was in the hospital for a whole year. 

Do you remember that time we was in the bed and the police was outside you had my back the whole time and that's when i knew i had to keep you. You mines and ain't going nowhere we for life baby. I know it's hard to trust but know that you can trust me and that what we have is for life and that i love you and only you. 

I feel like i'm the first and only person to write about kingsmoke

I love them they are such a cute ship if you ship them read my kingsmoke book 'what you know bout love' 

Hope ya'll enjoyed