~Chapter 2-

The sun burns your eyes through your eyelids telling you its time to wakeup. You slowly rise out of your bed rubbing your eyes, yawning, and stretching. The covers naturally fall off of you as you hang your feet over the edge of your bed. You slowly walk to you bathroom with your eyes half closed. You turn on the lights at you start brushing your teeth as you wash your face as well. You finish and turn on the shower as you strip naked throwing your clothes into the corner of the bathroom. You test the water temperature too make sure it was perfect. You step into the shower and start washing yourself making to sure to clean everything on you for the date with Childe.

    You get out of the shower and grab two towels, one for your head and one for your body. You walk into your room and open your closet to pick your outfit for the day and date. You set aside [proffered formal outfit] onto the chair in your room and you quickly put on a regular outfit that you'd wear till 18:00. You walk back into your bathroom to dry your wet hair [and put on make up]. You exit out of you room smelling something sweet coming from the kitchen. You smile from the smell and quickly walk to the kitchen expecting yanfei to be there, but she wasnt. Your smile fades as you see a note on the table next to a plate of pancakes. You quickly pick up the note and read it.

___________________________________
| Y/N |
| I apologize for not being there to eat | |breakfast with you, I had to got work early. But I| |assure you I will be able I go to the show we | |bought tickets for last week! See you soon! | |                       |
| -Yanfei |
____________________________________                                                                                                                                              
   Thats when your heart shatterd into pieces. You forgot all about the story telling place that both of you planned to go to last week. Your heart hurt from trying to decide whether you wanted to go on the date with Childe, have a night out with Yanfei, or try to squeeze in both. You gave yourself reassurance as you thought of the strategy. Youre going to do both for the sake of a friendship and a possible lover. You quickly threw away the note and ate your pancakes confidently holding back your excitement. You glanced at the clock multiple times

  8:00

9:05

11:21

11:50

Time seemed to be going slowly to prevent you from going but you decided instead of worrying about the time you  decided to clean the house. You organized, scrubbed, and put away items finishing to house to perfection. You look at the clock and see the time

17:05

This was the time to get ready. You styled your hair [ and added touch ups to your makeup]. You put on the clothes you set aside and put on the shoes you planned on wearing and a few accessorize. You looked into the mirror in your room and smiled. You got a sudden wave of confidence that washed over you. You felt powerful, confident, and... Beautiful. You quickly walked out of your house locking the door and quickly skipping all the way there.

                          ———————————

   You stand in front of the restaurant looking to see if you can see Childe but couldnt see any ginger there. You panicked and checked the time

18:02

You where just 2 minutes late. What if he left because I should've came earlier. You looked around until something grabbed you by the waist and leaned you over. You saw that Childe had grabbed you and was 5 inches from your face. You turned red as he smiled.

  "Hey, Im here." He let go of me and smirked while still making eye contact with you. You nervously waved at him while he extended his hand towards you.

    "Shall we go inside darling" still holding out his hand you grabbed it and he brought it close to his mouth kissing it. You slightly blush out of the action Childe did but you gave a smile. He walked you up the front of the restaurant telling the waitress about the reservation while she walked you to your table. A small booth that was fit for a date. The waitress walked away and Childe walked to a chair pulling it out for you

   "For you m'lady" You nod at him and sit down in the chair as he gently pushes you closer to the table. He went to grab the menu until you realized the waitress only gave you one. Childe furrowed his eyebrows at the mishaps.

  "Well, looks like were going to have to share." Childe moved closer to you. You both are practically touching as he wraps his arm around your waist and showing you the menu. You both stare at it intently as you both figure out what you want to eat. Your eyes wonder onto Childes face. You look at his features more closely then last time you saw him. You quickly jump when the waitress started talking.

"Have you both decided what you both want to eat and drink." Childe looks at me raising his brows asking yes or no. You nod and you both tell what you want to order to your waitress. She walks away with the order. Childe stares at me for a minute until I cough awkwardly.

  "Oh I never asked what your name was, I cant believe I didnt even ask for the name of such a pretty person. He rests his head onto his propped up hand.

"Ah yes my name is Y/N!" You smile at the person across from you

"Wow thats a really pretty name you have, and not to mention such a pretty face." Childe smirks at you while you blush. You both start chattering about yourselves until the waitress comes with your food and drinks. You both start eating and chattering until Childes eyes sparkled with an idea.

"So Y/N, are you done eating because I want to take you somewhere after this" You nod in agreement as you look at Childe. Childe smirked. He interwined your fingers with his slamming mora onto the table and dragging you out of the restaurant. You both quickly started walking to where ever Childe wanted to bring you until he stops in front of a house. He quickly drags you in showing it off until he pins you to the wall. One hand around your waist and the other against the wall.

   "Hey" he smirks at you and looking into your eyes 4 inches away from your face. You blush hard while also looking into his eyes. Suddenly the gap between your two faces disappeared as his lips softly touched yours while wrapping both of his arms around your waist. Thats where the fun began.