~Chapter 21~

"I really thought you liked me y/n, you liked me kisses didn't you?" Kaeye came close to you grabbing your chin moving closer but you pushed away before he got any further. An angry expression appeared on his face pushing you to the ground now on top of you.
         "GET OFF!" You yell kicking and yelling as Kaeye held you down "I DONT LOVE YOU!" Kaeye gasped smacking you hard creating a read print on your face.
        "Don't you fucking say that you ungrateful whore!" Kaeye punched you again blood shooting out of your nose and mouth. Punching you again a tooth became loose as more blood filled your mouth with a tooth floating around.
       "YOURE SO UNGRATEFUL. I BROUGHT YOU FOOD. I GAVE YOU CLOTHES. I GAVE YOU A ROOM TO SLEEP IN. I CARES FOR YOUR WOUNDS." Every sentences end he slapped or hit you giving you more pain as you answered blood spilling out of your mouth.
       "I... didn't ask you too." Your voice was muffled more blood spilling out and teeth wiggly. Anger overcame Kaeye as he placed his hands on your through gripping tightly. You screamed his name as your screams became more muffled.
      "YOU COULDVE SAID THANK YOU OR KISSED ME MORE OR HAD SEX WITH ME!" He choked you as you dug your nails into his hands to let go but he continued until you jumped up looking around. You where in your room. Panting gripping the sheets the door opened as a familiar figure walked in smiling.
       "Whats wrong y/n I heard you scream." They came over sitting next to your petting your head as you gripped the sheets harder. You looked their way staring at their face, Kaeye was all you could see. he leaped towards you getting on top again wrapping his arms around your neck.
        "ANSWER MY QUESTION YOU UNGRATEFUL PIG! IM TRYING TO HELP YOU!" You tried screaming until you again jerked up from sleep. Sweat all over your forehead as you again looked around the room feeling off. You looked to your right seeing a figure next to you turn over quickly sitting up
         "Honey what's wrong?" Childe aside moving closer to you wrapping his arm around your waist. You breath out  shaky breathes before answering Childes question
         "He... he choked me and hit me and slapped me and hurt me and I woke up and he was there in our house and he choked me again." Tears swelled in your eyes a few falling as Childe layed you back down coming behind you spooning you.
       "Whos he?" Childe asked yawning
        "K-k-kaeye." His name went under your breath, Childe still hearing
       "Hey hey hey it's okay, I'm right here. I won't let him hurt you baby I promise. I'll be next to your side always." Childe hugged you burying his face in your neck until you pushed his face away turning towards him. Wrapping your arms around him too get comfortable.
       "I love you Y/N" he squeezed you slightly before he loosened giving you moving room. Steadying your breath you answered back closing your eyes.
       "I love you too... Childe" You couldn't keep awake until you fell into slumber.
                         —————————————-
          Your eyes open slowly until you realized your surroundings panicking. 'Where Childe' you grip onto the sheets breathing frantically. Getting up almost falling over you look in the bathroom but nobody was there. Opening the door quickly you rush into the living room painfully look around as Childe looked at you with confusion.
       "You good?" Everything inside of you melted a way as you sat in the kitchen chair breathing away the stress.
        "Yeah." You answered closing your eyes as Childe slides a plate a food in front  of you.
       "Eat up." You opened your eyes seeing Childe made you [insert breakfast food here]. You smiled grabbing a utensil slowly eating your food thinking of your dream. It scared you, it was a nightmare. You finished your food not noticing until Childe grabbed the plate and utensil from  you awakening you from your daydreams until Childe sat back down.
       "So what do you wan to do today princess?" Childe asked fidgeting with you hand until he interrupted your thoughts.
     "We could... we could... I don't know. Read a book?" You nod out of boredom until Childe picked you up setting you in your living room.