~Chapter 17~

Refusing to answer the question you push away Kaeyas hand with the food standing up in pain. Flinching from multiple stings in your heels you. Failing to stand  you fall over in embarrassment hitting Kaeya. He snickered at your fall as he pulled you back to your spor before keeping you in your place.
     "Y/N don't get up, you have blisters. You need to rest." Kaeye informed you trying to give you more food as you refuse. "Fine. If you won't eat please tell me, why are you in Liyue?" After thinking of your solid answer you told the truth to Kaeye not leaving out any details.
    "Childe left me a letter saying he's going back to Snezhnaya because he works for the fatui and they needed him and he never told me he was leaving until I walked to Liyue for him and I found him to ask him to take me with him and he said no and left me." You felt your eyes stinging with tears as your throat started to close. Clenching your fists together Kaeya frowned in the corner of your eye resting his elbows on his knees. Tears fell down your cheeks as Kaeye noticed panicking
   "Hey hey hey don't cry." Kaeyes eyes widened as you cried, he got on top of lap grabbing your face wiping your tears away. Kaeye making shh noises as you lightly sobbing in his hands.
     "It's not fair" under you breath and sobs Kaeye heard what you said with a worried look getting off of you picking you up. He held you like a toddler as he's carried you down the paths of Liyue as you continued sobbing occasionally stopping to catch your breath. Kaeye gently patted your back as the sound of people became more loud as you look around seeing a wooden bridge. You quickly identified the area from you vision as Wangshu inn. Stretching your arms you try push yourself off of Kaeye but his grip on your thighs grew tighter as he warned you about your blisters purposely hitting your foot with his thigh. You gripped onto his shoulder in pain as he walked into the elevator, people staring at you. When Kaeye got to the top he excitedly walked to the front desk to ask Verr Goldet for a reservation. Kaeye sat you down on a nearby chair stretching his back from carrying you for an hour. Leaving you alone as he talks to the manager you sit in the chair staring at your hands. They looked ugly as every bruise and blister where vibrant in an unnatural color. You stare at it for a couple of minutes till Kaeye comes back waving keys in your face with a slight smile. Kaeye picks you back up carrying you up to your room. He got out the keys as he had trouble unlocking it from you in his hands until he got it open making an excited noise. Placing you down on the couch in the room Kaeye placed down a few of his thing until he sat down next to you laying his hand on the back of the couch.
    "So how is it? I tried to get the best room for you!" Kaeye said playfully punching you smiling while you still had a blank face nodding. Kaeye frowned grabbing your chin as you where both face to face a few inches from eachother. The blush on your cheeks  rose as the action reminded you of Childe. You couldn't back away from the nostalgic feeling as Kaeye pulled you in kissing you as both of you melted into one another softly with no noise between. Everything happened at once not feeling the need to let go until Kaeye pulled away to breath. You touched your lips with your bruised hands feeling them astonished. You hated Kaeye but the feeling of him filled the pieces of Childe. Kaeye tried pulling you back in but you refused not wanting him to be near you anymore. The feeling was nice but you couldn't with Kaeye and not your own fiancé. Getting up from the couch as the pain in your feet felt unbearable he grabbed your wrist confused as you looked back.
      "Stop I cant." Kaeye got back up from the couch facing you as he wrapped his hands around your waste slightly rubbing up and down. You face stayed the same as Kaeye smiled at you until you couldn't handle your feet as you put your full body weight in his arms until he let go as you falled onto the bed nearby. Your feet pained you as well as you hand as they stung from standing. Kaeye sat next placing his hand on your arm rubbing it with his thumb.
     "I'm sorry Y/N, you can't just keep running back to Childe. He left you for work. If he really loved you he would choose you before anything." You looked at Kaeye as you had a saddened look on your face. Kaeye fell back from his standing position as he looked your direction as you both where again a few inches apart until Kaeye couldn't bear the space as he moved closer kissing you. Kaeyes speech sounded so right in your head until you gave in. Maybe Kaeye was better then Childe. You put you hand on his face rubbing softly as you both pulled away smiling at each other. This was your big break. You slide off your wedding ring placing it on the bedside table getting onto kaeyes lap pulling him up. You pushed yourself into a kiss as he slipped his tongue in your mouth swiftly as you soon felt comfortable with it as you both passionately made out, blush on both of your faces. Kaeye placed his hand on your thighs messaging it gently moving up but you pushed his away still kissing as that is only what you wanted from Kaeye.