~Chapter 20~

You froze in place as the tears suddenly stopped when you heard Childes response. Every hope in your heart deteriorated into nothingness as Childe turned around to look at you.
      "If you'd really want me to believe you- something is going to have to be done to gain back my trust" he came closer to you putting his hand under your chin getting closer too your face "kitten..." Blushing at his pet name he grabs your wrist pulling you inside of the house slamming you on the couch. Smiling on top of you immediately asking questions
      "You didn't have sex with him right?" He raises his eyebrows smirking.
       "No, I didn't have sex with him." He twirled with your hair laughing under his breath.
        "Are you sure?" Childe said playfully looking you in the eyes as he let go of your hair.
       "Yes, I promise." You say assuring him, he smirked again placing a hand down your pants.
        "Good girl." Childe said as he played with your privates making you grip the couch cushions blushing harder.   
         "Now, did you call him any names other then his actual name?" Childe said as his hand movement got harder as you stifled a moan.
          "N-n-no" Holding back everything Childe grunted frowning
          "Naughty girl, did you? Say it straightly or I'll have to punish you sweetheart." You bit you lip trying your hardest to say it straight but everything in you went against what you wanted.
         "N-n-n" you couldn't finish your sentence before a loud moan from you came out causing Childe to slightly laugh.
       "So you do want to get punished huh?" Childe pulled down your pants and underwear as he inserted two fingers in without warning causing you to jerk and bite your lip. Childe went back an fourth, small moans came out of your slightly parted lips as he inserted three, your eyes opened wider as every ounce of guilt leaked out of you.
       "Oh honey, already? I haven't even gotten started?" You heard Childes pants unbuckle until you felt something enter you smoothly causing small tears to appear in the corner of your eyes.
       "Sweety, did you ever kiss him multiple times?"
The question fazed you but the only emotion you felt was pleasure as you shook your head childe frowning unsatisfied
      "Yes or no? Say it." Childe ordered you as you shook your head not wanting to let out your moans. Childe hit harder inside of you causing you to scream out loud as he smiled.
       "Now say yes or no!" You finally complied to his order as extra moans couldn't be held in any longer. He smiled hitting you harder at every second as your moans grew louder. Childe intertwined his fingers with yours pressing his thumbs into your palms.
       "Last question, what did you and Kaeye do together?" He whispered the last part into your ear as you panicked, not from the story itself but from having to say it through multiple moans
        "H-he... c-cared for.. m-my blis.. t-ters... a-and got... me-e.. a ro-om... a-at... Wan-gshu... Inn." You fealt so embarrassed from you sentence having to moan between every word.
          "You're such a good girl, you know that y/n?" Childe smiled kissing your neck leaving tiny marks across your neck and shoulders. Both of the pleasures Childe gave you an instant rush as you cummed on Childe as he laughed softly
       "Oh your so dirty." He kissed your neck before getting off of you as you trembled on the couch covered in your own cum breathing heavily. He picked you up walking you too the bathroom placing you on the counter. He turned on the bathtub faucet closing the drain and turning back around to focus on you. He took of your shirt kissing your shoulder again, pulling down your pants fully. He threw your clothing in the corner of the bathroom stripping as well. He turned around turning off the faucet picking  you up gently placing you down in the tub. Getting in behind you he filled a pitcher with water pouring it through your hair as he put his hands over your eyes to not get water in them. Placing shampoo in your hair he massaged your scalp getting all of the sweat out of  your hair rinsing again. He finished you hair as he trailed down your waist touched everywhere to get you clean as he placed his hands on your inner thighs rubbing softly making his way up. He cleaned you up a little at your privates thoroughly so you wouldn't complain. Washing himself off he got out of the bath wrapping a towel around his waist leaving you in the bathtub. A couple of minutes pass as Childe comes back with clothing for both of you. Raising you out of the tub, he dried you off sliding the clothing on you placing you back on the counter. He took a minute befor he was fully dressed and dried. Childe came closer to you placing himself in between your thighs, faces inches away.
         "Are you tired darling?" Childe asked with his hands round your waste. You yawn nodding your head as Childe picks you up carrying you out of the bathroom like a toddler placing you down on the bed. Kissing your forehead he places you under the covers whispering in your ear.
       "Beware honey, you're gonna be sore tomorrow." He laughed under his breath as nothing in your mind processed. Childe came behind spooning you as he kissed you one last time before suddenly you where asleep.