~Chapter 3~

His hands trail down from your waist to your thighs and massages them making you let out a slight moan while you both where making out. He touches your bottom lip with his tongue asking for entrance which you accept and let him in. Your tongues where touching both fighting for dominance, Childe won. He picks you up by your thighs and lifts you up onto the table in his dining room proceeding too rub your inner thighs while moving his way up to other parts. He puts his hand down your pants slowly and gently rubbing your clit until he gets faster and rougher making you to throw your head back and moan a little bit. You bite your lip suppressing a moan.
     "Oh cmon baby- don't hold back" Childe starts kissing down your jaw, to your shoulders leaving marks while biting in some places and this one place made you moan more. Childe still kissing smirked while trail down your chest until you're clothes stopped him. He smirks and darts his eye to a door. He carries you bridal style to a door opening it and throwing you onto a bed and taking of your clothing one by one. He continues leaving marks across your body trailing down your chest to one of your nipples. He licks the surrounding area teasing you. He slowly sucks on it still licking to hear you scream. He trailed down biting more on your sensitive spots and still leaving marks until he got to your clit. He started licking it to get a kick out of you as you grip onto the bedsheets while your heart is racing and your breathing quickly, breaking a sweat. He started licking down till he reached your entrance and he sticked a finger in going in and out until he came in with two fingers twisting and scissoring. He finally entered three making you let out a moan. He looked at you quivering on the bed and gave out a chuckle. He quickly took of his pants showing his big cock that you could see from a distance. He alighned you slowly entered you and starting to thrust. You let out moans of pleasure everytime he went in. He proceeded to go faster until your moans become more constant and louder. He hits harder on beat as your moans fly out. The speed finally hit your prostate and you let out huge moans probably startling the neighbors. You breath faster feeling an overwhelming wave of pleasure as Childe hits your prostate over and over again every second. Childe falls next to you staring into your eyes and giving a smile.
    "Can you do one more thing Y/N?" You nod panting for air as Childe gently pushes you off the bed onto your knees. He commands to suck it and you do as he says. You gently lick the tip causing him to groan. You start licking his shaft until you finally decided to fully put your mouth onto it. You start sucking up and down as it goes deeper into your mouth and it hits the back of your throat causing you to gag. Childe grabs the back of your head pulling you're hair and pushing your head deeper onto him. Tears start forming in your eyes as the gagging feeling is happening. Childe let's out a moan as a warm liquid spills into your mouth. You swallow it all and fall onto Childe hugging him. He throws the blanket onto you both. And you both fall asleep out of exhaustion.

                        —————————————
         You wake up in darkness on Childes chest as he's still sleeping. You check your clock
     2:07
'Ah Shit!' You gently get off of Childe and you grab your belongings around the room and you put them on. You grab your shoes and carry them out the door. You start walking home quickly to apologize to yanfei. You finally see your apartment complex and you run up the stair hearing your bare feet slap the concrete. You go up to the door and unlock it opening quietly.
     "You're finally home huh?" You look up too see yanfei sitting on your couch staring angrily at you.
    "I can explain-" you got cutoff
   "Explain what? How you ditched me and I went to the show alone waiting for you until I found out that you wouldn't show up. I spent the whole time there alone. We planned this last week. How could you create plans when we planned this a week prior." She crossed her arms and got up angrily. "What where you even doing that you couldn't show up? You couldn't even tell me to cancel. You left no information." She pointed her finger at me. You gulp a ball of guilt down your throat.
    "I-I" you trip on your words scared "I was... on a date." Yanfei looked disgusted and hurt. She raised her voice
    "YOU WENT A DATE! YOU FOCUSED MORE ON YOUR LOVE LIFE THEN YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND!" Yanfei threw her hands in the air "YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME YOU EVEN HAD A BOYFRIEND!" You both bicker back and fourth cussing each other out until Yanfei got sick and tired and stormed to her room slamming her door. You being angry also stormed to your room and slammed yourself onto your bed. You thought awful things about your room mate till you fall asleep from the commotion.