~Chapter 9~

You slip on your clothing not awakening Childe packing up all your things and folding Childes clothing. You look at your clock making sure what time it was.
2:07
You finished all of your things and you choose to wake up the ginger. You push his arm whispering in his ear. He groans as you continue nudging and whispering. Childe opens his arms grabbing your waist and pulling you up on top of him kissing your head.
"Can we stay for a little bit?" He whispers in a whiney voice.
"No, you're naked in a cave. We need the leave. I have shit to do." You push your self out of his arms getting up to grab your bag. Childe sighs loudly getting up slipping on his clothing quickly not to waste time. Childe grabs your hand as he leads you out of the cave remembering the way you both came in from. You both see the light from the entrance as you slowly make your way close. Your eyes squint as the sunshine burns your eyes from you being in a dark cave for a night. Childe pulls you into the sun burning your skin as you both make your way back to mondstat. You both walk down the streets occasionally stopping at vendors to grab food for later meals for the rest of the day. You finally make it to your house as you unlock the door with Childe still in your hand. You throw your bag on your table falling on the couch closing your eyes as Childe laughs and puts away all of the things in your bag. Childe sits near you resting your head on his lap as he pulls out a book slowly reading it. You open your eyes looking at Childes face as his eyes move from side to side reading his book until his eyes revert to yours. He closes his book putting it away still staring at you smiling.
"What are you staring at cutie" he strokes your hair still staring into your eyes. You lean up for a kiss till a knock comes from your front door. You look at the window making sure you don't get seen until you seen the person who knocked. It was Kaeye. You run around frantically whispering while also yelling as Childe
"Childe go to my room! And don't come out till I say so! Please!" You try to push him till he stops
"Why? Why do I have to hide? Whos here?" You try dragging him till he lets you pull him in. You quickly close the door behind you and you run to the front door quickly opening the door.
"Uhh hey Kaeye..." you say with a shakey voice. Kaeye doesn't hesitate as he kisses you while pushing you inside. You try pushing him away making much noise and screaming lightly wondering if maybe Childe would get worried and come down. You see out of the corner of your eyes a gingers head pops out of the doorway that leads to your bedroom.
"What are you doing and who are you!" He yells slightly at Kaeye as he stops kissing you also letting go of your waist.
" I am passionately kissing Y/N my old friend that I met in mondstat. Like a signature romance book you would get from the library." He smirks as he's speaking. "I am Kaeye, Cavalry Caption of the nights of favonius. And who might you be?" Kaeye acts disgusted at the last sentence he said. Childe walks closer to me grabbing my arm squeezing it assuring my safety is in his hands.
"I am Childe, Y/N's boyfriend. Im sorry to announce but she doesn't want to date you or even, shamefully, kiss you." Childe stares at Kaeye with shade debating of looking away from the hateful person. Kaeye slightly gasps as he smirks at you making eye contact.
"Are you sure sweet Y/N would possibly want to spend time with you when she could spend time with me, the person who spent most of our knowings of each other together." Kaeye smiles at Childe as you quiver in Childes arms on the verge of crying. Childe reacts at Kaeye with a frown on his face. Kaeye swiftly puts his hand under your chin leaving a kiss on your lips as he turns around walking towards the door. He grips the door handle strongly before opening the door
"Goodbye darling Y/N, I'm sure the group would be happy with your new lover announced. Don't forget I'm still open too." Kaeye slams the door behind him as you hear his stomps from outside straying farther and farther away from your home. You grip onto Childes waist tearing up from what happened as Childe rubs your back.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." You cry into his chest while he rests his chin on your head occasionally kissing you.
"It's okay honey, it's not your fault." He Carries you like a baby to your room. He places you onto the bed still cuddling you and lets you cry into his chest as you rant about Kaeye and how you feel bad. You say your sorries as Childe gives you reasons as to why you shouldn't be sorry and how he's going to murder Kaeye next time he sees him. You sob uncontrollable until as the last tear was let out you pass out from the crying. Your last memory before you fell asleep was Childe kissing you comforting you.