~Chapter 22~

Months pass as you spend time with Childe going on cute dates, having sex, and doing what ever lovers do. Every hard part of your life seemed to be no more as every focus you had was on your fiancé, Childe, until the day came when he was no longer your fiancé. Sitting in a front of a mirror tears fill your eyes almost coming out until you blinked them back in. Amber came behind you hugging you as she wore her bridesmaids dress with pride.
      "I can't believe you're getting married!" She said resting her chin on your shoulder looking at you in the mirror smiling "AND YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!" Lisa came behind you both wearing the same dress as amber resting her hand on ambers back.
      "Amber let go, you might dirty their dress." Amber got off still giving a bright smile looking at Lisa. Before anybody spoke Jean opened the door suddenly grabbing Lisa's and ambers arm
     "We have to go guys, meet you in a few y/n! Good luck" they rushed out together leaving you alone with your thoughts. 'Good luck?' Knocking on the door behind you Diluc came in standing in a polite position 
     "Y/N it's time to take you down the isle." He held out his arm as you grabbed it him leading you in front of a huge door. "Are you ready?" Is all diluc could ask before his eyes became wet. You nod as the doors opened in sync, music playing in the background. Diluc pulled you as you caught up to his pace, people watching you walk down. Feeling anxious you smile at everyone not staring at anyone particular. Before you knew it you where infront of Childe as you both held in tears of joy. Childe smiled wiping away a tear gripping onto your hands after. Staring into his blue eyes the priest, Rosaria, spoke her speech in her regular voice but a smile was on her face. Every word rosaria said went past you as you got lost in Childes eyes until rosaria asked her questions to you both.
     "Childe please give your vows." She spoke looking up at Childe.
     "Um I'm not very good at this stuff but okay, Y/N when I first saw you at the shops of Liyue I thought you where the prettiest person in the universe. Running into you was I assume fate!" The crowd gave a small chuckle "but now seeing you in front of me I've never felt so lucky in the world to be with a person." Tears swelled Childes eyes when he finished his sentence until you said yours
      "When I met you everything changed for me. You where like a new beginning for me. Being with you is everything I want ever. When I with you time stops but my heart still races rapidly in my chest. It feels amazing being with someone I love even though there been troubles here and there but everything is worth it." The crowd claps until Rosaria hushed them carrying on with her speech until she spoke loudly with authority.
      "Ring bearer!" The doors open as you both look at the door seeing a girl in front holding rings and two girls in the back throwing flowers. The girls made it to you and Childe.
      "Here's the rings y/n" the girl in front giggled as her little pigtails bobbled. You smiled at Klee as the other girls, Diona and Qiqi slipped your rings on running away sitting down together. Childe grabbed your hands again as Rosaria continues her speech.
      "Childe, do you take y/n as your lawfully wedding wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?" Childe nodded as Rosaria asked you the same nodding away the question.
       "And now by the power vested in me by Rosaria Thorny Benevolence, it is my honor and delight to declare you married. Go forth and live each day to the fullest. You may seal this declaration with a kiss. Childe grabbed your waist bringing you in closer until the door burst open in front as everyone jerked their head towards the ruckus.
      "STOP! Y/N STOP!" The person said in a teary voice cracking at the end. Your eyes widen as the sight of Kaeye in the isle of the cathedral.
     "YOU LOVE ME NOT HIM! YOU KISSED ME!" Gasps where head in the crowd until you spoke up disregarding everyone except Kaeye
    "Stop Kaeye, I don't love you. Get out of my life. I hate you." Kaeyes tears became more prominent as diluc came behind him cussing him out under his breath. Kaeye could be heard yelling behind the door but everybody proceeded to ignore as they all looked at you and Childe. Continuing where you both where Childe pulled you in pressing his lips against your as the crowd roared and cheered for you official marriage. 
                           ———————————
         Everyone departed as everyone gradually gave their congratulations as the kids came up admiring you
       "Y/N you look so pretty in that dress!" Diona complimented as Klee continued
       "Yeah! We Klee saw you, I was like 'WOW SHES SO PRETTY!" Klee giggled until qiqi interrupted
        "Qiqi thought your rings where beautiful,  it even looks good with the dress" Qiqi complimented in her regular no tone voice. The kids finally got dragged away saying their goodbyes and compliments until there where barely any people left. Breathing out a sigh of relief you heard Childes name being called as you looked at the direction of the noise seeing a smaller version of Childe running up to Childe hugging up
       "Hey tuecer! How's it goin?" Childe asked smiling gleefully at him as the two conversed until Childe noticed you. "Oh and tuecer! This is y/n she's kind of like your sister now and y/n this is my little brother tuecer!" Tuecer asked question to the both of you until tuecers guardians took him saying their goodbyes as well. Atleast you and Childe where a lone at the front of angels share tired of everything. Childe grabbed your hand leading you onto a wagon taking you somewhere.