~Chapter 7~

!! TW: SA!!!
He places you upside up kissing your forehead as you blush slightly at the compliment. He starts walking away until he turns around and leans on the door.
"Also while you're here, do you wanna go to starsnatch cliff tonight? I heard the weather was going to be good." He looks at you standing in front of the sink. It takes a second for the question to register into your head until you nod making an 'mhm' sound. He smiled slightly skipping away towards your bedroom. You continue drying yourself off fully until your finished, you leave the room face red from the steaming shower and from yours and Childes interaction together. You look around your bedroom not seeing Childe anywhere, you continue looking around hopeful that you can find him but you couldn't find him in your house. You fall onto the couch not worrying about Childe at all. You look at the counter in your kitchen seeing if Childe left you any message yet nothing was left. You shrug it off still having a a small strain on your heart. You fall back onto to the couch grabbing a quick book until you start reading slowly. Time passes quickly as your pages turn. The clocking ticking every second until you check it.
      19:02
   You put your book down on the side table in your living room quietly trying to be gentle. You walk to your room getting undressed as soon as you close the door. You throw your clothes on the floor and stand  in front of your closet looking at every article of clothing. You pull out clothing putting it on your chest in front of your mirror to see if it fits until you threw it on the floor. You flip through your closet until your eyes brighten as you see the perfect outfit. You carefully put on your clothing making sure you look perfect. You go to the bathroom fixing your hair carefully putting strands of hair in place. You look at yourself in the mirror. You get excited as the thoughts of Childe come rushing to your head. You quickly grab a bag stuffing a blanket in it and a few snacks just in case Childe or you got hungry. You rush out the door almost forgetting about locking your door until the thought of it reminds you. You lock your door then quickly speeding down mondstats roads. You run out of town almost running into a cart on the way. Even though it wasn't that long ago when you saw Childe you still where happy as ever. You push yourself to clime the hill seeing the sky turn orange as your legs shake from climbing. You reach close enough to the top to where you could see if anybody was there but nobody was in sight. You get confused as you make it fully to the top placing down the blanket you brought you sit waiting for a few minutes till something covers your eyes. You panic until you hear a familiar voice.
     "Guess who!" A grin grows on your face and you pin point exactly who it is. The familiar person pops their head in front of you showing who they where. Your smile slowly fades as you recognize the person next to you. It was Kaeya. He gives you a big grin as he pulls you into a hug whilst pulling you on top of his chest. You cringe at the affection making you uncomfortable. You try to got off until Kaeya grips onto you tighter bringing you closer.
        "What are you doing darling?" Kaeye said as he looked down at you on his chest. Your heart froze. He called you.... Darling. You felt even more uncomfortable and you tried forcefully lifting or rolling yourself off trying your hardest not to hurt Kaeya. He gripped harder almost prohibiting you from breathing. You panic trying your hardest to get up but any move you made Kaeye gripped onto you tighter. You finally had enough and use a small source of your vision making him loosen giving you a chance to slip out. You slip pushing you further away from him. You grip you ribs messaging them from the pain you experienced from kaeyes hug. Kaeye quickly tried grabbing you again but you dodge his hands quickly.
         "Ugh why are you playing hard to get sweetie?" He puts his hand on your thigh messaging it. You gasp at the sudden touch and quickly get up on your feet scared. "C'mere! What are you doing silly!" Kaeye motions to his lap. You shake your head uncomfortable as Kaeye gets angry. Kaeye gets up from his position grabbing your wrists and pinning them to a tree nearby. His face close to yours and the warmth of his breath against your skin.
    "Don't be a bad girl." He starts pecking your cheeks and jaw as you squirm telling him to stop. He gets closer to your collarbone until he stops. You open your eyes seeing Kaeye on the ground unconscious. You panic from the body of your old friend in front of you. You try running to him until something grabs your waist. You look up at the person. It was Childe. Childe looked back at you with a worried look on his face.
     "Are you okay darling?" The word darling in his mouth never sounded better in your life. You grip tightly to his chest almost tearing up from the events before hand. Childe leads you over to the blanket placing you down gently in between his legs. He kisses your forehead to comfort you.
     "Are you okay honey, you looked scared. You can tell me anything I promise." Childe gave a soft smile showing kindness and trustworthiness. You shake your head and you tell everything that happened to Childe. He hugs you gently caressing your back. You swallow your tears so you don't create a fuss. You look up at Childe and his soft face looking at the sky. You proceed to do the same as the stars twinkle in the distance. You both could stare at them for hours but Childe had other plans.
      "Y/N can I ask you something dear?" He looks back to your face with a tense expression.
      "Yes what it is?" You look at his eyes for a bit till he speaks.
     "Uhm... what are we?" He looks at you with concern in his eyes. You tilt your head out of confusion. Childe scratched the back of  his head laughing out of embarrassment.
    "I mean like...." He stutters over his words "are we like... dating..?" He looks at you with concern in his eyes. Your eyes widen at the question until you also question the question.
    "I mean... dating is fine with me. I mean as long as you're comfortable." You grew out of the concern and gave a smile to Childe. He grew a smile from your answer.
    "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" A sudden blush grew on his face. You giggle at his cute action and nod. Childe breathes out the stress.
    "Wooh I'm so glad you said yes! And now you're my girlfriend!" He giggles at the word until he lost his smile "But first! before were all giddy and happy we have to do something about that dude first...."