~Chapter 5~

You run around Mondstat joyful of the time you spent there. In 4 months you gained friends, a house on your own, and a job. You run to good hunter planning to meet with your friends. You see them sitting and you give them a big wave and smile.you run towards the table and hug the closest friend there, Kaeya.
     "Woah woah woah, what are you doing" he quickly looks back at you and jokingly smiles.
     "Hugging you idiot." You get off of him and sit to the empty seat at the table. Everybody starts chattering about their day talking about other things that happened across the week until you see something. A person with red short hair with that special fatui head piece childe was always wearing. You realize, that was Childe. You quickly get up from the table storming off without a word. Your friends all screaming your name which made it worse. Childe had seen you, he knew where you where now. You start to panic as you run off to your house hoping Childe doesn't follow you but someone got close to you and grabbed your waist prohibiting you from escaping. You flail your arms in legs hoping to get out but the person doesn't let go. They put you down still holding and turn you around to face them. They move their hands up to your shoulders and lean in. They hug you tight while you hear a sniffle from them. They stood there hugging you for 5 minutes until you broke it forcefully.
      Through small tears "Y/N I'm so glad to see you, where did you go. You never told me you where leaving for mondstat I could've came with you! We could've been together!" He looks into your eyes longfilly. You try to tell him but no words came out. You stood there shameful that Childe came for you. You turn around  and run away reaching your house quickly. You unlock the door and quickly lock it inside. Childe cant see you like this. He can't see you being stupid and sad. You start walking away from the door until knocks where heard at the door. You hesitate to turn back. You know it's Childe there. He probably followed you here too. You slowly walk to the door making no sound until you grab the door knob breathing out to release your tension. You open the door with a smile looking down.
    "What- what do you need?" You say under your breathe hoping that he leaves.
     "I need. Please. I need you." He walks close to you grabbing your face and gives a longly kiss. You don't dare to push away, not out of fear or embarrassment but out of love for him. You missed him so much when you left, it hurt you when you left behind Liyue. Childe pushes you in gently not knocking you over and slams the door closed behind him pushing you onto the he couch. Him on top you on the bottom. He he forcefully pushes his tongue into your mouth making you blush giving deja vu. He starts moving past your lips to your jaw and down your neck leaving small marks. He moves back to your lips still making out with you. He starts to take of your shirt until both of you hear a knock on the door. You both quickly scramble up panicking about the situation you're both in. You quickly throw on a sweatshirt and head to the door. All of your friends where there all looking worried and a tad bit frustrated. You panic looking back at Childe on the couch.
       "Why'd you leave Y/N?" Amber asks as she puts her hand on her hip. Kaeye stares down at you blankly.
      "I just had to Uhm. Do something. I forgot I had to clean my house and that my... PARENTS! Are coming over and I have to clean. And uh cook food." You smile trying to cover the huge lie you told your friends feeling a strain of guilt. Your friends nod in unison in an 'oh okay' manner.
         "Okay sweetie, you better meet us another time." Lisa said very flirtatiously. Everyone waves saying their goodbyes and you close your door and locking it breathing out. That's finally over. But there was still a ginger in your house waiting for you both to continue. You start walking to your room trying to pretend Childe isn't there until he speaks
       "Hey! Where are you going? You don't want to continue?" He says getting up following you.
      "I'm just going to my room, you can follow or stay in here I don't care." You open your bedroom door as Childe still follows you into the room. You get close to your bed and Childe again pins you down. Him still  on top. He looks into your eyes biting his lip.
      "So, why did you leave. I missed you. I looked around Liyue knocking on every door trying to find you. I ended up at one house or I guess an apartment and I girl yelled at me for bringing your name up."  You frown at the story remembering Yanfei. He was talking about her. You try to get out from under him but he traps you in his arms.
          "Y/N what happened" he looks at you while he sits up and pulls you to sit in front of him.
        You stutter to try and find your words until you finally say it. "She kicked me out and broke all of stuff becuase.... I went on a date with you." You look down at the bed sheets disappointed for telling him. What if he gets mad, or sad, what if he doesn't want to be with you anymore. Many thoughts and scenarios went through your head. Childe whispered under his breath a single word "oh" he smiles at you and hugs you. He kisses your head and he pushes you down to lay next to him.