~Chapter 10~

Days pass as you spend time with Childe laughing and having days to remember.
     You jolt up from sleep feeling like you're about to throw up your organs. You run to the bathroom falling onto the floor near the toilet. You nauseate above the toilet throwing up tons. The sound from you alarmed childe, he quickly ran to the bathroom bending over near you rubbing your back gently.
      "What's wrong baby, why are you throwing up" he yawns at the end of his sentence slightly closing his eyes but quickly jumping back awake. In between throw ups you made a sentence
     "I.... Don't.... Know...." Still nauseated you get up from the toilet flushing it and immediately washing your hands after being near the toilet. Still feeling nauseous, close to fainting, you fell on the bed back first closing your eyes. You still felt like throwing up and fainting, Childe sat next to grabbing your hand and holding it.
    "Honey, this is worrisome. You should head to the doctors." He paints a frown on his face sitting you upright against the backboard of your bed. You shake your head avoiding his request for you to go  to the doctors office. Childe picks you up from the bed carrying you bridal style as you still feel woozy still feeling like you have the need to throw up. He quickly walks to the cathedral trying to be gentle with you running though the streets of mondstat. He bursts through the cathedral doors alerting everyone there. A girl rushes up to you both staring with a serious face.
      "What's wrong with her?" The person grabs you from Childe now holding you still with a stern face.
     "I don't know, she woke up this morning throwing up." Childe fiddles with his hands stressed not knowing what wrong with you. The person carries you to a room in the cathedral placing you down in a bed as you still feel nauseous. The person lifts up the lower part of your shirt showing your stomach inspecting if anything was wrong as the feels around on your stomach. She lightly smiles as she grabs something from a drawer in the room. She again places her hand on your stomach slowly and gently feeling it until she nods. She leaves the room quietly leaving you alone. You try not passing out until the door opens and two women pop through the door. A smaller woman came near you and sat on a bench. She gives a soft smile at you and your state until she speaks.
      "Miss from our nurses inspections we are positive that you..." she exaggerates her sentence hold until she continues "Are pregnant." Your eyes burst open with surprise as her words hit you. You shake your head in disbelief when the nurse explained.
   "How.... How can I be pregnant?" You stare into the ceiling in disbelief at what the doctor said to you.
    "It's no doubt your pregnant, the symptoms, no offense, the look, and we even tested it out. If you want further proof you can take this pregnancy test." The doctor hands you a stick sending you to the bathroom, instructions tell you how to test out what to do. You take the test and wait for a couple of minutes sitting on the toilet lid tapping your foot on the floor anxious. You check the pregnancy test seeing two line. It meant positive. Your eyes full with tears as you get more proof of if you where carrying. Tears start flowing down your eyes staining your cheeks. You wherent prepared for this moment. You cry for a few minutes till it was time to show the doctor more evidence to your pregnancy. You wipe the tears off of your eyes washing the tears away. You grab the pregnancy test slowly in hand as you walk out of the bathroom back to your bed. The doctor walks in holding her hand out motioning for you to give it to her. She sees the two lines on the stick as she smiles. She pats you on the back as she sits back down on the stool next to you. She hands you a clipboard with a few pages on it.
    "Those are all of the options you can do with your baby. Please read over the list and consider any of those options. Keeping the baby is an option, putting it up for adoption, aborting... the baby" the doctors speaks in an almost whisper voice as she talks to you trying to not be aggressive. You nod at the doctor reading over the papers over and over again. There where many options for what you can do with the baby but you didn't know. The doctor leaves telling you it was fine to leave as they go to the room next door. You get out of your bed still feeling nauseous but less nauseous then before. Leaving the room Childe came running up to you hugging you tightly almost leaving you no room to breathe. You laugh at Childes tight hug until you push him off gently.
       "So whats wrong with you? Did the doctors confirm anything? Is everything okay?" Childe looks into your eyes with worry in his face as you hide the papers behind your back.
     "It was just a fever" you fake cough acting like you where remotely sick so Childe doesn't get suspicious. He lets out a sigh of relief as he heard you say the answer to his long list of questions.
                             ————————————
   The walk home was tiring. Having to hide the papers from Childe was one of the hardest things you've ever done. The baby was still on your mind. Pregnant. The word sounded ugly in your mind as you read the papers over and over in your room alone. Childe left to get clothing from his now old house as he was also signing paperwork to sell his house. You read over the papers again. What should you do. How would Childe react. Would Childe leave you. Multiple question soared though your head until you heard your bedroom door open. You quickly hide the papers trying to not make much noise.
     "What where you doing sweetheart?" Childe throws a bag on the floor smiling.
    "Ah nothing" you brush of the question quickly getting up to grab the bag Childe threw on the floor. Childe grabs your arm before you could grab the bag
   "What did you put away?"